Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. It's nice thinking of summer when the weather is dreadful out. It's not too bad here today, but that's going to change later tonight I enjoyed these. Thanks for sharing
  2. Valkyrie

    O Holy Night

  3. Valkyrie

    O Holy Night

    The chapter warning states it's not an easy read. I'm sorry to upset you.
  4. O Holy Night By Valkyrie The arched stone doorway provided some relief from the bitter, stinging wind, but not from the pervasive cold. No amount of clothing was adequate to ward off the frigid temperatures. The man slunk down the wall and hugged his knees to his chest. His situation was hopeless. The shelter only a block away was full. The force of the door slamming in his face was worse than any sub-zero wind chill. The snick of the door lock was his death knell. His usual h
  5. *readies the torches and pitchforks*
  6. I can't wait to read it
  7. Valkyrie

    Chapter 6

    Complicated is the perfect word for these guys. This is just the beginning... hold on, because you're in for quite the ride
  8. Valkyrie

    Chapter 4

    Very well-stated. Now.. will they do what they should?
  9. Valkyrie

    Amuse Buche

    Yeah, that's generally what chili sauce is used for this.
  10. Valkyrie

    Amuse Buche

    These have a sweet/tangy flavor. Doesn't taste 'tomato-y' at all. It's about the same as the ketchup used in BBQ sauce, just with a little more kick.
  11. Valkyrie

    Star of Wonder

    Thank you
  12. Congrats on reversing your diabetes The weight loss is a nice side effect of eating this way. I started eating LCHF about ten years ago and fell off the wagon a few years ago. I returned to it after being diagnosed with type II diabetes in April. So far, I've dropped my A1C from 7.5 to 5.9 and lost 40 pounds so far. I've also re-discovered my love of cooking. I love hearing about others' success stories too.
  13. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    Aww... you're welcome. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment *passes more tissues*
  14. Valkyrie

    Amuse Buche

    Yes, absolutely
  15. Valkyrie

    Amuse Buche

    Thank you
  16. Valkyrie

    Star of Wonder

    Oh that would not be good... But no, he didn't.
  17. Valkyrie

    Star of Wonder

    *hands Ben a tissue*
  18. Yeah, there's lots of support out there and low carb recipes have come a long way. It's not easy, but it's much easier when you have people encouraging you and the motivation of improved health.
  19. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    Definitely. And you're absolutely right.
  20. Thank you for reading We're glad you like it
  21. Valkyrie

    Amuse Buche

    Thank you I appreciate your support
×
×
  • Create New...