Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. So I went grocery shopping this morning and they had wagyu beef "reduced for quick sale" So I splurged and bought a steak, since I figure the chances of me finding it reduced to a price I can somewhat afford are pretty slim. So this was my holiday treat to myself. I've never had it before, but always wanted to try it. So I pan seared it with some salt and pepper, and had my brussels sprouts recipe from Our Christmas Cookbook as my side. Oh. My. God. It was worth every penny.
  2. I'm glad Hagan was memorable. I had a lot of fun writing this Oh hell yeah! And you know they'll find out too.
  3. What recipe? Thank you. There will be a lot more next year with the gargoyles Merry Christmas to you too
  4. Valkyrie

    Igneous

    Thanks I'm working on the longer story. My goal is to finish it next year.
  5. Thank you for reading and commenting I hope you like "Igneous"
  6. Thank you! And thanks for reading and commenting along the way Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also
  7. My next project is a multi-chapter story set in the gargoyles' world. I'm glad you liked it.
  8. I have no doubt that's exactly what Hagan's thinking You'll get to see them again soon.
  9. A Very Wyvern Christmas By Valkyrie Gilbert picked up the sweater he’d been instructed to wear to the party, then threw it on his bed in disgust. Jenna was nuts if she expected him to actually wear it. It was bad enough he was being subjected to—he shuddered—a Christmas party. But an ugly sweater Christmas party? The horror! Gilbert loved his friends… most of the time… but Eric was insufferable ever since he met Alejandro. He rolled his eyes. It was impossible to think of the man’s n
  10. Even though we're above average for snowfall so far this season, we're supposed to have above average temps over the next few days. Enough to melt the snow on the ground, so it will be a green Christmas here.
  11. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Oh and how could I forget God Jul? I get two Christmas cards from Sweden every year Pretty soon, I may be able to string a sentence together! lol
  12. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    I'm not Swedish. All I know I learned from @Slytherin. And now I know the singular and plural of Christmas gnomes from Puppilull.
  13. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Thanks. My Swedish consists of tomte (tomtar), pingvin, and mormor lol
  14. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Yes, I love Swedish meatballs. I only have the one tomtar and it's one of my favorite decorations.
  15. Valkyrie

    O Holy Night

    Thank you. I must have had the Little Match Girl in my subconscious when I wrote it.
  16. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Yes, good paper is quite expensive. You'll get your unicorns Once you get through college and get a good job, then collect away!
  17. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    OMG I love sketchbooks! I know it's strange, but there's something about the blank pages I find soothing. And I just love good paper. I have a box full of sketchbooks and art supplies currently collecting dust in my closet. I used to draw, but once I started writing, all my creative energy goes there instead of into drawing. I have a bunch of unicorns as part of my horse collection. No mermaids though
  18. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    That's how it starts...
  19. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Wow... that's really cool
  20. I vote for the murder mystery
  21. Valkyrie

    Christmas Bread

    I loved this story. I found it quite realistic and endearing. I'd love to read more about these two
  22. Or six
  23. A huge thank you to Myr and all who contribute to making GA the wonderful community it is. Here's to an even better 2020 🍷
×
×
  • Create New...