Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Of course there's ninjas
  2. He doesn't have to tell me
  3. Um... this would be me in the morning.
  4. She's more afraid of them than I am.
  5. I got up early and went grocery shopping. I have lots of yummy food for the week. I'll make pumpkin chili either later today or tomorrow. My mom is coming over later to work in the basement some more 🕷️ I might try to get some writing done later, after I finish up some editing.
  6. Make sure your dragon doesn't hoard the snacks
  7. Definitely not 🤤
  8. I hope everything went well with your brother, and I'll be hoping the radiation helps your mom
  9. No coughing on herd members!
  10. I'm feeling a little better today. So far, at any rate. Still run down, but no coughing and my ear isn't as plugged. I did not want to get out of bed this morning.
  11. Sounds delicious What's your recipe?
  12. You're putting HER in charge?
  13. Well he is a wolf and they tend to be slobbery *runs and hides*
  14. Must be going around. I'm fighting off a cold myself.
×
×
  • Create New...