Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I think you answered your own question.
  2. I do too. I only wear shoes when I go out. When I was a kid, I had this idea to be like Laura Ingalls so went for a hike barefoot. It didn't go well lol
  3. I feel your pain. I learned that lesson myself after going for a barefoot hike in the woods once. I'm surprised both me and my mom survived digging out all the stuff from the bottom of my feet.
  4. Glad to hear the good report from your doc. Fingers crossed the leg pain is nothing major
  5. I'm fine. Working around the house today.
  6. I have a whole Pinterest board of this guy. He reminds me a lot of Galen from THH, especially the look in this picture.
  7. Happy GA-versary! You make GA a better place.
  8. When your therapist is as awesome as Cassie
  9. Mine lay on my remotes and phones. Can't find the remote? Look under the cat!
  10. Save some for me! That sounds amazing I had ground beef with a tomato cream cheese sauce and sour cream and onion mashed cauliflower.
  11. I like all of these, but age particularly spoke to me. I prefer these noises to silence as well.
  12. *cue ominous music*
  13. I love the concept of a diary as a Pandora's Box. I'll be sure to check these out
  14. It was It took a lot of willpower to not scarf the entire thing down. But then I'd have nothing for lunch tomorrow.
  15. I had lemon garlic chicken with Alfredo sauce over Italian herb/cheese cauli rice.
  16. Use your own herd.
  17. Not too bad. I'm all caught upon paperwork and have been doing some writing for a secret project. I found out today I get another slave, uh... intern at the end of October The weather has been beautiful here. I'm planning a fall vacation at the end of October, so yay
  18. Welcome, Talo Congrats on finishing your first book I can't help you with the e-book, but I'm sure someone can help you find answers.
  19. It adds up pretty quickly.
  20. Glad to hear you're back on schedule
×
×
  • Create New...