Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Wow... that's terrible customer service! What a PITA to have to deal with that on top of a migraine
  2. Good morning We had some nasty storms overnight with 2-3" of rain. There's lots of flooding and road closures, although thankfully the route I take to work is fine. My basement is also fine, although the sump pump is working constantly. Today is employee appreciation day so I get wraps for lunch.
  3. Valkyrie

    #774 Me and I

    I love this twist on the typical doppelganger. Who says our doppelganger is of the same gender? Interesting little snippet
  4. So he was swinging free?
  5. Were they wearing speedos?
  6. Syracuse was a beautiful city with lots to do. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
  7. There's a TH on every corner here. I go there for their breakfast sandwiches and coffee. I live right near the best donut shop in the area, which isn't DD or TH.
  8. Yes, we went to the Anchor Bar last Monday.
  9. Nope. Not this time, anyway
  10. Um... they wore shorts And yes, we had a great time.
  11. Yes, they definitely do not shave their legs.
  12. The 'angry' reaction is for your son ditching the work. If they want to live there, they need to do the work. And NOT take you for granted!
  13. I can't wait to read them
  14. We've only been asking for one pic. Of Falkor. And this is Falkor in winter:
  15. Here's something to make you feel better. The kilt needs a bit o' adjusting.
  16. I hope you're feeling better
  17. Marty!!!! I hope you're having a great time
  18. Back to work today... It took all of fifteen minutes for me to get aggravated. Oh well. I have a week of memories to make me smile when I need to.
×
×
  • Create New...