Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. We're "conversing" with Addy via email, chatting, and drinking beer.
  2. This is a great beginning and I'm definitely hooked, like my alien fish.
  3. That's ok. Chris/Thor is the main member of the herd.
  4. “C’mon! Let’s check it out!” I scowled as Wendy elbowed me out of the way to peer through the thick layer of leaves. I grabbed her arm. “It could be a trap! We need to be patient and observe it first. See if anyone comes to check it.” She snorted. “A trap. This far out? The Rover stick to the city. It’s not worth their time to travel out this far for a couple of stray humans.” “Don’t be so sure. I heard there’s a new initiative to capture outliers. They’ve got the cities under cont
  5. Our herd members are all bi, thank you very much. With a range of talents
  6. That sounds like fun. First on the list would be to visit the penguin bar in Tokyo 🐧 🍷 https://www.penginbar.jp/en/
  7. Valkyrie

    Naptime Tragedy

    Herd-stealing WQs deserve lots of needling I'm glad you liked the story
  8. Valkyrie

    Naptime Tragedy

    My mom was the doll surgeon. This is based on an event that actually happened to me when I was a kid. I woke up after a nap one day to find my Raggedy Andy had lost his arm. My mom fixed him up for me, good as new
  9. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    Thanks
  10. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    Yeah, he definitely should have. Thanks for reading
  11. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    Yes! Perfect!
  12. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    Definitely not
  13. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    I have no idea. Maybe she was abandoned with the poor fish from the first prompt
  14. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

  15. Valkyrie

    Mission to Mars

    I love seeing the different takes on the same prompt. I enjoyed it too
  16. Good morning! Someone pass the coffee We had a great day yesterday visiting Cole's relatives and getting a tour of Syracuse. We're taking it easy this morning before heading out for more sight-seeing Oh and more prompting this morning
  17. Marty!!!! Hope you're having a great time on your trip
  18. There's always time for new herd members
  19. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    I thought it was rather punny
  20. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Yes, he should have stayed put. In his defense, he is an alien watching fish be removed, but from his limited living area would have no idea what happens to the other fish. Thanks for reading
  21. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    He's an alien fish living in a small eddy off a stream. His research pool wasn't exactly wide-reaching.
  22. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    I'm sure they're edible, but I can't comment on the effects of actually eating them.
  23. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Guess you'll have to ask the fishermen who caught our poor alien pet.
×
×
  • Create New...