Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. It's beautiful here. It was sunny all day, but now there are some dark clouds moving in and the breeze has picked up. It's in the low 70s, so absolutely perfect. I actually have the windows open, which the cats love.
  2. Hey! I resemble that remark And yes, it's true. Some days more than others. Especially days when good friends are due for a visit.
  3. There's nothing better than food cooked over a campfire.
  4. I love tomato basil soup
  5. A bit. I can't wait till work is over.
  6. I can't wait to read it, but I'm sad it's the last chapter of TKM series.
  7. Good morning I had a restless night last night. I was too amped up, planning my visit with Cole and Randy, making grocery lists, figuring the last touches on the house... I managed to get a little bit of sleep, but not as much as I would have liked.
  8. I think that's a cardinal sin of camping.
  9. Hey, Marty Beautiful pic!
  10. We had intermittent thunderstorms all day, but it's sunny out now. The storms brought a cold front, so tomorrow's high temp is in the low 70s.
  11. I hope Marty's having a good time on his trip
  12. How's Albertville faring? Still hot there?
  13. He's in the gutter, right alongside us.
  14. I thought Sweet was Portuguese?
  15. Taking it easy sounds like a good idea. I hope you feel better soon. And save me a piece of that bacon-cheese quiche
  16. I had to fast for a couple of tests I'm having this morning. I'm not too hungry yet, but I'm thirsty. I'm sure I'll be ravenous by the time the tests are done. Then some finishing touches on the house this afternoon, and I'll be all ready for my guests I hope everyone has a great day
  17. Good luck! Hopefully you'll get what you want for it.
  18. Good night and safe travels. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip
  19. I've been to Minneapolis twice to visit them. Once in 2016 and again in 2017. So it's been a couple of years.
  20. Good morning! I work today, am off tomorrow, work Friday, then a whole week off to show Cole and Randy around Western NY
  21. Here's their ice cream
  22. OMG who the heck practices drums at this time of night? My neighbors, that's who!
×
×
  • Create New...