Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. My dear protege... have I not taught you anything? Herd members can be quite relaxing...
  2. Ugh.. the worst is waking up on the floor after the air mattress loses all its air.
  3. Try counting herd members
  4. Well good, because that's what I typed into Google translate
  5. Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh My apologies if I just told you to eff off or have a bad night with nightmares Google translate isn't the most accurate at times.
  6. It was a good hypothetical question that sparked a good conversation
  7. I saw that on FB earlier today.
  8. Then I'll eat the other 40%. Nature finds a way.
  9. I've tried baking with a lot of alternatives to wheat flour and it's just not the same. I haven't found anything yet that's comparable.
  10. Me too. Give me real food.
  11. Not too bad. I haven't been feeling well for a few days and had no appetite, but it seems to be returning. My mom came over for a little bit to see all the work my BFF and I did on the model horse room. She was really surprised at how much we got done and loved it
  12. Time for me to call it a night as well.
  13. The bearded ones are all in my and Clo's herds
×
×
  • Create New...