Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Geeze... try to be nice to a guy. More ice cream for me!
  2. Here's Albert's ice cream.
  3. So am I. So we can share some sugar-free ice cream
  4. My brother used to do this when he was a kid.
  5. It's a gutter ice cream sundae. We used to make them when I went to summer camp as a kid. They bought new gutters, filled them with ice cream, and you could add your own toppings to your section of ice cream. It's for all in CoTT, except you since you're dropping anvils on me and not sharing with Marty. Oh who am I kidding... you can have some too
  6. Uh.. I'm not the one trying to steal our resident Aussie
  7. So am I. And I thought for sure he'd react
  8. Careful... don't let Albert know you're making a move on our Tea Bat.
  9. Well I'm quite close to Toronto, so if you ever feel like visiting Niagara Falls and Western New York, I'm always up for a cuppa tea or coffee and good conversation
  10. Wow, that's quick! It took almost three months for me to close on my house. I hope everything goes smoothly
  11. Congratulations! A cottage in the back? Room for guests! Party at Marty's ! And your trip sounds wonderful. One of these years I'll make the hop across the pond
  12. Thanks I'm sure we will And we're planning on doing another round of collective prompts too
  13. Busy. Today is my busy day at work. Cole and Randy arrive on Sat so I'm getting excited about their visit
  14. Hey Alberto How are things in Albertville?
  15. Yes. He's a valued member of the 'heard'.
  16. Although I'm sure we'd have plenty of great conversation
  17. I hope it eases soon.
  18. You're right. It's any morning I have to get up for work.
  19. I'll grab my lemon ginger tea and join you
  20. How'd you get a picture of me on Monday mornings?
×
×
  • Create New...