Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Damn... our secret's out, Albert!
  2. Are you serving liver and fava beans with a nice Chianti?
  3. Hi, Albert honey How are things in Albertland?
  4. I was hungry so ate dinner. Leftover pork roast and roasted veggies.
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun!
  6. This would be about how I feel right now, but I am beyond thrilled with how my model horse room looks. We got a lot more than I had anticipated completing, so I'm really happy about it. My BFF is on her way home, and I'm relaxing and catching up on all my internet stuff.
  7. I hope you feel better soon.
  8. Welcome back
  9. Thanks I have some pictures of them in my Gallery, if anyone wants to check them out.
  10. Happy Birthday @Bucket1
  11. I don't collect My Little Ponies. I collect Breyer horses
  12. Yes, they are all in boxes I prefer USPS.
  13. My BFF is here and we just finished wings and Greek salad for dinner. The model horse room is looking great. Now we're going to relax, watch some TV, and chat until we fall asleep
  14. My BFF should be here in about an hour I've been up since about 6:30, puttering around the house, putting the finishing touches on getting it "guest-ready". It's sunny and beautiful out. Perfect day for unpacking ponies and visiting with my BFF
  15. Nighty night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite
  16. The herd will be well-tended.
×
×
  • Create New...