Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. It deserved it, buddy.
  2. Three times! Cool! I always get a little excited when this story is read... or reread. And yes, there are breadcrumbs all through the story. I had to have my enjoyment as the writer, and this was my first attempt at a mystery, so the sprinkling was fun. Thanks for the kind words and the chapter likes... please leave a story like too... the big thumb on the front story page... and a story review... if you haven't already. If you can handle crazy, drop by this fan club/chat anytime you want a distraction. Lord knows we are good at distractions.
  3. You're a sweet man, Craig.
  4. Oh, the turkeys came for a visit. Just caught a glimpse of three through the window before they went back into the woods. YES! Now if only my guinea fowl would return.
  5. Pouring rain here. Someone is reading Morningstar and leaving chapter likes. Thanks, @lucretiaseeks ! I was beginning to think everyone had forgotten me and my work.
  6. It took a couple of naps, but yeah. Hi, Tink.
  7. They're practically twins.
  8. Hello, all. Happy weekend.
  9. Yeah, I know that, Page. I was referring to Spikey's sudden switch to another tangent.
  10. No fumes from a microwave.
  11. Hello, all! May the Earth Mother lift you up today.
  12. I would have said spikey, until he went all ding dongy...
  13. Wait... spikey, are you okay??
  14. Wonderful take on the 'hidden' theme. I enjoyed the story and concept very much and recommend spending some time exploring this work. Great job, sir! Cheers!
      • 4
      • Like
      • Love
  15. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    I took my time reading this, which made it possible for me to absorb all the detail. I love Science Fiction, and I love the concept of a different people living among us. Who know... maybe they are already here? Kudos for the imagination you showed with this, buddy. It's a well thought out endeavor, and I thoroughly got lost in it. I'm sure readers will be calling for an expansion... so many possibilities are within this fine piece of work. I see much is 'hidden' within that brain of yours. Cheers!
  16. It's fun but exhausting.
  17. Hey, all! Still have the kids. They're running me ragged, but are watching a movie now while eating cinnamon buns.
  18. Hey, all! I'm entertaining two of my grandchildren. So far they've had popsicles, waffles, and chicken nuggets.
  19. Kids are home safe and sound. Napping now... they have jet lag.
×
×
  • Create New...