Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    I'm a sucker for gardens... more the slightly wild kind than the manicured, and this one sounded magical. It really was the star of the story for me. Author, you made the family sound so normal without a lot of hand-wringing drama... good job with that. There was sweetness and mystery, and I enjoyed this one a lot. Cheers!
  2. Hey, all! My mattress has passed the first test. My back, while still sore, is a little more stable after one night's sleep on it.
  3. Sure, but I can't read it right away.
  4. Fantastic effort, Albert. You have a talent for sure, creating something interesting and visual.
  5. Sometimes we can't describe crazy with one word.
  6. Oh... sorry, Albert. I haven't read this yet buy I will as soon as I can.
  7. He/she is gone. I have no hope of seeing it again. I am thinking about getting some baby ones, but I'll have to build a run for them until they are old enough to wander. I can turn one of my horse stalls into a coop, with a door to the outside so they can go into a run. Just considering.
  8. Two thumbs up! Engaging tale about an all too frequent reality, made better with kittens. Cheers!
      • 10
      • Love
  9. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    I loved the take on the theme. Us gay folk usually have some experience with hiding. The author did a great job of bringing warmth and support in a sad situation. Maison has a loving family... just not the one he was born to. Cats are fascinating creatures, born with an independence we (LGBTQ) often have to find out of necessity. Well done, whoever you are. Cheers!
  10. Hey, all! My mattress was delivered this morning, three days early. I had no help (it's 107 lbs) but I managed to get it inside, unboxed, and set up. It's 14.5 inches tall, so my bed is higher than it was, but the cashmere pillowtop is awesome. I hope I like it after a night's sleep. Have a great day, my friends.
  11. I read the first one and really enjoyed it. Something different and engaging.
  12. Definitely worth a few minutes of anyone's time. Very engaging and refreshing story. Cheers!
      • 6
      • Love
  13. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    Charming and different. I loved the concept, and could see it being fuel for another story. Whoever you are, you entertained me, and I thank you. Cheers!
  14. Not yet but I intend to.
  15. I ordered a new mattress. Yeah... boring, but it's all I got. I guess I could talk about my bird disappearing again.
  16. @Mancunian Thanks again, buddy. You're the best!
×
×
  • Create New...