Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,251
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Oh, and my other daughter flies to Las Vegas for four days today. I will probably walk in the woods.
  2. Oh, and on the day he gets back, my oldest daughter and her husband leave for Norway. Kids are not going.
  3. Hello, all! My son is in Scotland with his girlfriend. It's a momentous trip for them. It is part of his heritage, and he is loving it so far.
  4. Boom Boom the ostrich boy.
  5. It's always the height challenged ones.
  6. Not everything is about sex for Clo, dude... well it mostly is, but....
  7. In tennis, Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime has made it into the semis. He will play my favorite tennis player, Carlos Alcaraz. He (Felix) is playing mixed doubles right now.
  8. Yep. Central air. Could not survive without it.
  9. Not to rub it in but it's 69 F inside my house.
  10. Still stinking hot outside. I could only throw the ball for Cookie twice... she was panting non stop.
  11. If you are into mysteries, read this. It is challenging at times for sure, and will have you asking questions throughout, but the concept is fascinating. Cheers!
      • 4
      • Love
  12. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    And now for something completely different. Fantastically complex murder mystery, made somewhat challenging at times by the pronouns. I give much credit for the concept. I had to read slowly, but I mostly held onto the thread. A fascinating read, author. I can see the amount of work that went into this, and I appreciate its uniqueness. Good job. Thank you. Cheers!
  13. This heat sucks the fun out of doing anything.
  14. Thanks so much, Cane!!! I have come to love writing westerns--they make me happy--and I have a new one percolating in my cluttered brain.
  15. They hung this photo in The Louvre, and The Louvre says it will stay there.
  16. Hey, my phone's an android, and I plan on sticking with android. Me and my older daughter are not converts.
  17. Too much heat from the pits of Mordor? Just kidding, puddin'. That sucks.
  18. I guarantee this will not be what you expect, but read it! It's a fascinating departure, and catches the reader by surprise. Well done, author. Cheers!
      • 5
      • Love
  19. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    Whoever you are, you had me engaged and intrigued. I think I got all the answers I needed, but I'm not sure how sad I should be. Is there hope for Nico, or is it just a matter of time? "It won't be long now", says the voice. Kudos and thanks for this different kind of tale. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...