Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Lol! Living on this side of the world, we both know a lot of different varieties of bananas. Hi Bucket! I hope you are well and happy. What are you up to today?
  2. Hey Albert! How are you and Steve? I hope you are ready for Man's posting of Chapter 7 tomorrow. It is one of my favourite chapters. Knowing how you love to research places and things mentioned in the book, be warned, Craig has filled this chapter with so many opportunities for you. I'm limiting my opening comment to only two, so feel free to join in the fun.
  3. My thanks to @astone2292 and @WolfM for this interview. WolfM is one of my favourite authors, and I enjoyed the whole Running With the Pack series, especially the story, Higher Education. The questions were good, and the answers were very interesting.
  4. raven1

    Chapter 13

    The chapter started nicely, but I'm afraid for Charlie now. I still see you like cliffhangers, Justin.
  5. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Hey Albert! I know you will love this story. There is a sequel in the making according to remarks made in @drsawzall's Anthology story this year. Have fun reading this!
  6. This is a fun short story that is spooky, hot and easy to read. I'm sure it will inspire GA authors suffering from writer's block to seek out a possessed typewriter of their own.
      • 3
      • Love
  7. raven1

    Chapter 1

    A great story, Chris! I enjoyed the characters and the idea of a typewriter possessed by Grandpa's spirit. It is a well-written short story. I'm sure it will inspire GA authors who experience writer's block to go out and buy their own possessed typewriter.
  8. raven1

    Chapter 239

    I enjoyed the humour of GG playing the part of a vengeful cop as opposed to her usual mentoring grandmother. It is nice to see that Pierre has at least one person he can trust in Paris, Meme. GG seems to have some powers not seen before. The rainfall and renewal of the chapel and its grounds were great.
  9. Hi Clo! I'm doing fine. How are you today?
  10. raven1

    Chapter 6

    You two can have both of these cars from my youth. I still want a 1974 TR6, preferably red.
  11. G'day, dear Clo!
  12. Hi Albert! Hope you had a good take taking care of the dark-haired stud with those amazing blue eyes.
  13. Hi Gary. That cold sure has lingered a while. Sending more get-well wishes your way.
  14. Hi All! You all must have had a busy day doing other things. I just got up to find less than a page of new comments.
  15. Hey Frogman, You have a very long memory. However, I won't lead you on. I'll have to wait until Song Khran to get you pictures of men in wet shorts.
  16. raven1

    Chapter 6

    I was going to give you a love reaction, but then you made me laugh! Since the other pillock has a bat, I would assume the knife could do at least as much damage. "Not a double entendre!!😂 " Oh yeah, right!
  17. Christmas is a season for miracles. For a young lawyer and a professional shopper, the season has given the miracle of love and family. This is a delightful tale for any season and a must-read for Christmas!
      • 3
      • Love
  18. raven1

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Dang, Gary! You almost made me give you a laugh reaction. Here I was going on about poetry, and you switched to hockey. You know me too damned well. To hockey fans like us, a dipsy doodle down the ice, a finessed deke, and a well-placed slapshot is pure poetry in motion. Your narratives are never frozen on the boards, though they may describe a frozen pond with kids playing hockey.😄 Your comments about engaged readers are very true, but that is because you know your readers as friends and engage them also.
  19. If you use that for toilet paper, you must have a very large b...
  20. raven1

    Chapter 6

    Me too. Between Jason's storytelling and the doctor transferring Harry to a general ward, Harry has good reasons to feel better.
  21. Really Nick? Tears? Drewdo's attempts on your life and the extinction of frogs worldwide are on that list!
  22. You should ask Clo. She has a list of things.
  23. Sorry to say Page, but the guy with the rusty halo and god complex has taken Hell to new lows.
×
×
  • Create New...