-
Posts
13,405 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by raven1
-
A lot of intriguing comments. I also suspect that there are some issues with infidelity among some of the couples to which Nash is totally oblivious. I think that Penn knows what is going on and part of the way he behaves around Noah is from guilt at keeping things secret from Nash. It is interesting how Penn keeps trying to impress Nash. Ryan seems to be the ring leader for the whole charade and is very pushy about getting his way. Jane did say Ryan was very goal oriented. I love that this is set in Oregon, my home state. The jet boat trips on the Rogue River are memorable and filled with wildlife and wild rides no matter where you start and finish. Another great chapter!
-
Chapter 2 - Clubble Trouble
raven1 commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 2 - Clubble Trouble
I know the inevitable will happen, but am enjoying the story very much. You create such interesting and beautiful characters. I really love Nash with all his compassion for kids and sense of fun. Some interesting foreshadowing is also present in the comments by Penn's brothers. I enjoy trying to guess your next move as always. The Clubble was so fun in construction and use. I also thought Nash's speech was excellent. The switch of clothes and roles fits the characters and also provided some hearty laughs. Great chapter @Mrsgnomie! This is as good as all your other stories I have read. -
Good night all!
-
If you ever decide to do Frosty, I can help with the 50's background from a child's point of view. I am following you so I can keep up to date on your stories. Good luck with all your endeavours.
-
The beginning to this story is focused on Nash, but the characters you have introduced are also very interesting. I appreciate the humour you have included in the dialogue, and agree that the dialogue is not stilted, but flows easily along. I am prepared by your introduction for a harrowing event that threatens Nash and his comfortable world. This is a wonderful opening to the story!
-
Hi Albert I'm doing good. I'm a bit lazy today. Went out with Aod last night. How are you and Steve?
-
This is a fantastic group of vignettes giving the readers a tantalising taste of the future of humans integrating into a galactic culture. The various vignettes have many interesting characters of various species that inhabit this future. The author's creativity in creating this unique world is very evident in each story. The dialogue is exceptional and makes this a very entertaining read.
-
- 4
-
-
-
You certainly have a very creative mind. I do like these series of vignettes and hope to see more. I was impressed by Horri in this chapter. Your other suggestions are something to look forward to when the come to completion. You have a lot of writing to do considering the other stories you have added when you completed Death in the Shadows. The Frosty story sound like it will be fun, especially if you get it done before next Christmas.
-
Chapter 8: Psychotic Plunge
raven1 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 8: Psychotic Plunge
Vincent's attempt to bring comfort to his friends backfired bit time with Dirk. The scene of him going feral and losing his bear was tense and unexpected. Vincent tried to take blame, but I believe that Dirk was right when he later said the results were inevitable. It must be extreme circumstances that push the animal to abandon the human shifter. The results were very harsh. Dirk being filled with remorse and shame, still needs to heal. Maybe when he does heal his bear will return. At least it released the fire mage in Dirk. Vincent's releasing the magic transferred to him by bringing arctic temperatures down a bit was pleasing and ironically amusing. Ty and Vincent could start a business together, Fire and Ice Climate Control. Aliz's appearance was surprising. I had the impression she would be very removed from the whole problem. It does seem she has some control over the destinies after all. Her example was a lesson in balance. I think the advice about Dirk will be well accepted. Dirk does not like to be pushed, and that is the message to Vincent as well as Dirk. Her advice to Vincent about waiting too long does put some pressure on Vincent. How will he know when it is the best time to challenge Stefan? Excellent chapter.- 38 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
So my air purifiers and house plants are really killing me???????
-
Hi Dugh! Glad to see you here. Texy is still trying to get rid of me, and I need some help in keeping his ego from detonating, again.
-
*The ones that didn't have escaped across the border to Canada and are hiding out in an undisclosed location near Toronto...😜
-
This is an interesting world you are building. These brief glimpses of characters are like microscopic explorations of the types of people in the world. Although a unifying plot seems missing, you have key elements assembled to make an excellent new novel. Since I enjoy your stories, I can only hope that this gets developed into a complete tale in the future.
-
I see your Russian cohorts are at it again. First you hire Russian reporters, now scientists? Are these the same guys that claimed the Sputnik V vaccine had a 92% effective rate in a study of 20 cases? Lame again. Keep trying.
-
Goodnight All! Enjoy your squabbles. Aod wants me to go to bed.
-
Not true, but she does scare me more than you!
-
Yes she did. And I am enjoying my popcorn as you two duke it out. May the best woman win!
-
OMG NAILED IT!
-
More than you!
-
Who do you think has been keeping me up this late. Nice try.
-
Don't worry, your mom will only hire him part time for when she is on vacation. Page will make sure you eat right and don't get within several meters of a microwave. I am sure that Max will introduce you to the wonderful tastes of escargot. And...send you to bed when you get cranky.
-
Good one Page. I think you would make a great nanny for the FORMER Boss Nanny that was recently fired.
-
Glad to see you back in top form today. Keep them coming!
-
Stumbled on this while waiting for an update of Death in the Shadows. You have got me hooked already. This future world is a realistic take on what will happen in the future globalisation of our world. Jared seems like an exceptional and thoughtful boy and is easy to like. Looking forward to the next few chapters. Thanks Aaron!
-
Mithras gave a wonderful gift to Ned and Peter for one night. The trip to the volcanic area must have amaze the troop who probably had never imagined or learned about this spectacular landscape. I was relieved that they were able to destroy the beacon and make it home safely. Spaceship Ned acted much like his historic family by being cautious and sensitive to the safety of the planet's magnetic field. I was surprised that the 1000 year old virus that destroyed the original three space ships was able to do the same to an advanced spaceship with a computer that is a 1000 years more advanced. Now the 12 crew members will have to join those on the planet and start a new life. I wish everyone the best!
- 26 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
