No yet. It is on my list, but got pushed back by some books I needed to read in order to catch up to be current. Aaron Stone's Shadow series to be exact.
Wylie and John's past explains much about what happened in the first chapter. They have both grown older, but still remain very close friends who understand and care for each other. I reason that they could not develop deep relationship, because John would not accept his own sexuality. It also hints at what the problem is about Gordie, and Willie's understanding. I am glad that I started this story.
John is definitely a complex character. You have written his internal struggle with great intensity. I hope that Gordy's homecoming will help John overcome his pain and guilt. You have a compelling beginning that grips the readers' emotions. Great start!
Jay's attempt to get ready for sex was extremely amusing. No sure what he did wrong, but not recovering for days is unusual. The dinner that night must have been stressing for him. I do wish that the groups was having more fun in Mexico, but the lack of communication with the outside world seems to be stressing for them. Seamus, Jay and Scott seem to be having the hardest time. The video of what happens to Loren undoes all the work that Loren spent trying to reassure Jay that rock climbing was safe. Now Jay is really upset. I hope he calms down and realises that Loren was saved by all the safety features he explained at length to Jay. It's kind of a roller coaster chapter. It is going to be hard to wait for the next chapter.
Dan and Terry are definitely a great pair. They do have a lot in comment, especially their curiosity about the history of the cinema. I am enjoying the research Terry is conducting to learn more and was surprised that Colin seemed to be more cooperative and less antagonistic. The chapter flowed smoothly and made interesting reading.
Paul and Chris may be like oil and water, but once they learn to communicate they figure out how to make a great recipe together. A short but fuzzy and warm story of love that definitely leaves you feeling good.
The title says it all. However, I would like to add that this is a short, easy read to uplift your spirits when you feel down. Short, but very sweet!❤️
Hi Gary,
I just finished a story with a HEA ending, but it left me depressed. I decided I needed something to offset the mood, and this was the perfect story for that. Thanks!
Don't know whose the father, but Penn has made at least one big, huge mistake. He knows Nash is fragile, and should have at least told him about Cam. There is absolutely no reason for not telling Nash. Penn has betrayed Nash, even if Penn is not the father of the child. The only excuse would be that Penn just found out this morning that Cam was made pregnant by her new found boyfriend and has been keeping it secret from Penn. Not happy.
How I felt after this chapter. @Mrsgnomie confirmed what I commented on several chapters back. Now maybe these two men can kick Lee's ass as well as the collective asses on the Yevo board in Lincoln. I suggest the Knott family take over the whole board so Nash and Penn can stay in Lincoln. I love Portland, but these two obviously don't have the temperament to live in a urban environment so far from their seaside home. Speaking of which, how far along is Penn's house?
Cruel and inhumane punishment for all your readers! You missed the deadline of chapter 11, then tell us Nash is in for more heartbreak!!!! Watch out or I will ask for help from @kbois.
Actually the weather is really strange. Cold, overcast and rainy. The rainy season is season is early, the cold is totally unusual. Other than that things are going well here.
I got my first booster about 6 weeks ago as did Aod. When Aod got covid about 3 weeks ago, the only symptom he had was a mild cough and fatigue. I didn't get anything. I am hoping you and Steve have the same results I did.