Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I'm the most believable person in GA!
  2. Hmm... Then let's start our own back-and-forth. Give me Marc and Mark!
  3. B.I - illa illa
  4. I'm an angel, I fly miles upon miles above mere mortals like you.
  5. No you're not! Please, she needs to rise up to my level, since I'm the definition of goodness.
  6. It is a stunning indictment on Australian education, that an Aussie doesn't know anything about civil rights. I don't need anything from Clo.
  7. Civil rights don't exist in CoTT2?
  8. I. 👏 Plead. 👏 The. 👏 Fifth. 👏
  9. But I'm not a bottom! 😭
  10. Or Clo just gave me a defective dildo.
  11. You bitches always go on and on that I'm a bottom, so how would a doll with a deflatable dildo work?
  12. No one can hide from me... Then why was Neo moaning underneath me?
  13. Today, I've been taking care of Spikey's herd, while he's busy having fun at the Faire!
  14. I don't even know what drilling docs are.
  15. The fact that I have never lied to you.
  16. I've given y'all plenty of reasons!
  17. Why do you not trust me? 😭
  18. Me and Spikey like the same BLs, so it will be tasteful!
  19. @W_L I'm not tech-savvy at all, so the only solution I can think of is to turn on Personalized Ads on My Ad Center, and customize the types of ads you get. Though a drawback to this is that Google won't technically stop the types of ads you dislike, but merely limit them.
  20. Instead of blaming me, you should take personal responsibility. Just saying... That works for me!
×
×
  • Create New...