Jump to content

IBEX

Members
  • Posts

    841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IBEX

  1. Brian showes more restraint and sense than most would probably given him credit for
  2. ....finally....movement
  3. Brian is just the facilitator. Nick refuses to act and confront his demons. He does what thousands if not millions have done before him, seeking the shortlived but ultimately destructive relief drugs offer. That and any warm body with a minimum of ( fake or not) kindness
  4. I don’t hate Nick, actually I can relate to hin. At that age and with his background in particular, it’s easy to slip,mto act on impulse, especially when hurt, not thinking of consequences...which brings me to Brian. Not sure what to think of him. Not a bad bloke, lacking perhaps some standards we like, but not a predator? I only hope Nick does NEVER get hooked on drugs. All else is easily reversible...if people would only talk.... but then we know, they usually don’t. Or too little. Or too late.....I certainly made the mistake
  5. IBEX

    Chapter 19

    Still wonder what Stefano’s relationship to Corbin and Liam is. And what Luca’s plan for Corbin might be. Corbin WAS instrumental in getting the Reinas wiped out after all, even though they might have been minor rivals of the Giovannis....a no no!
  6. IBEX

    Chapter 19

    So tough little Reina took Harris out, by shooting through his own chest, sacrificing a bit lung in the process? Wicked!
  7. IBEX

    Chapter 15

    Looks like the Giovannis are out for “Stefano” whoever is hiding behind that name. Using Corbin to get him. Both stefano and the Giovanni outfit seem to have an above average intel interest/knowledge
  8. IBEX

    Chapter 6

    And just how made it a guy with no English, just ITALIAN as far as rural boondocks? Should we already start to worry?
  9. IBEX

    Chapter 2

    WoW, just WOW!
  10. Whoa! Powerful, yet very insightful ending. I know I would sacrifice a lot for a friend like Nate. I wouldn’t even need a lover for the longest time, as he more than perfectly covers all the bases, but the sex. But yes, one day he’ll be gone. But that’ll be the day I can actually live without him constantly by my side, if achingly. And Nate would never disappear, but rather integrate me in his family life. That’s just who he is.... I still see Greg ending up with Kyle, in the most beautiful and loving way possible
  11. IBEX

    His Name is Lewis

    I magine Lewis in Demobaza gear...
  12. IBEX

    Chapter 24

    Ah, but Henley”s in the thick of it..
  13. IBEX

    Chapter 23

    cliffies BAD!
  14. Now you have to continue the saga of course!
  15. IBEX

    Chapter 1

    Could Keiran be Keryth incarnate?
  16. IBEX

    The Focus

    Time for the virgins to come charging in to save the knights in distress!
  17. Hell hath no fury like a sorcerer scorned
  18. IBEX

    The Pendant

    So we have two imbued daggers already...
  19. IBEX

    The Truth

    Ah B asking himself the questions I was too lazy to raise And poor folk are usually good judges of character. Particularly in vulnerable, remote locations. Having said that, I also know about their penchant for stubborn refusal of anything new, foreign and against their common beliefs
  20. IBEX

    Chapter 8

    Sweet little shy dance...
  21. IBEX

    Tribunal Trouble

    I’m gonna fry me some bacon now.....great chapter, hungry for more!
  22. Glamour on Danny? Interesting twist...
  23. IBEX

    Legacies

    Admerion found? And a Seer?
  24. IBEX

    Pool Boy

    So nice to have you back!
  25. IBEX

    Chapter 15

    .....and just what was in the envelope he got before leaving Colorado?
×
×
  • Create New...