Xavier knew Garnet had successfully shifted, but it wasn't clear how. Was it because he was using the magic ring to look like an Ilorc or could he see his real form?
Am I correct in thinking it's possible for magic users, if they know how, and other dragons to see through the glamour of the shift and see Xavier and Garnet's true forms?
I've been waiting expectantly for our Boone Halloween adventure. It's beginning with an abundance of cryptic messages. I'd be tempted to send Browbeat ahead to act as a surveillance drone.
It's not what you think and there's nothing there. Combined with the oddity of their client not seeming afraid of the something wanting in the house, this adventure has the oromise of a great mystery.
I never knew how a porcupine's quills were barbed. The imagery of an umbrella fit well.
Mac, and even Devin, are still young and learning and I imagine it's easy to be in the mindset of which ever animal they've just transitioned into.
They seem to have covered most of the mammals. I can't see them doing fish in such an arid environment, so it only leaves reptiles and avians. Of those the birds would be most difficult, at least the learning to fly part.
Xavier holds Lew in great regard, evidenced by his gifting him with his own bow crafted from his kill of a Great Brown dragon. Even though Lew realizes how exquisite the bow is, he doesn't know how precious it was to Xavier.
It's almost comical as Lew is learning to fit it amongst this amazing group.
Garnet was able to shift into his true form finally and disguise himself by magic. Imagine how terrified the others would be if they knew both a true and great dragon were in their midst.
Killian recalls being at camp training in casting magic and having a half elf as his tent mate. Could this half elf have been Kandric? He was sent for this type training.
It is going to be very hard for them to tone down their lifestyle.