Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    The whole Johnny situation is very disturbing. A rapist for sure! What a disgusting person.
  2. jaysalmn

    Chapter 48

    Just when we thought Jason couldn't get any more frustrating.... You have a man who is so in love with you right there! Why waste your time crying over a spineless loser?! I'd love to slap some sense into him! Lol!
  3. jaysalmn

    Thirty Three

    I'm so happy for Seth! It's about time he allows himself some happiness. I'm happy he isn't letting his parents treatment of him dictate his life anymore. The counseling is helping him so much. Saying "I love you" to Noah was a huge step! I, too, am surprised about the money laundering. The embezzlement wasn't a surprise at all. When the numbers didn't add up, unfortunately Max was the first and only person I suspected.
  4. jaysalmn

    Thirty One

    I hope Seth doesn't hit too big of a bump in the road, because the end of the chapter tells me there's one ahead. He more than deserves happiness and stability.
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 46

    I don't know which one is worse, Jason or Nathan. I'm finding it very difficult to like either of them at this point. I'm about ready to walk away from these two idiots. This chapter should have happened a long time ago.
  6. jaysalmn

    Aftermath

    What a great ending. So happy Jake and Ethen are finally together. I'm glad it wasn't Ethen Alan was having sex with. That's what I had wondered. I find it so hypocritical that Jen was so angry at Alan after what SHE did! At least Alan had booze and drugs as an excuse. She has no excuse for what she did other than she's a liar, a cheat.... and apparently easy. Lol! I thought Jake was in the right to be done with them both all together. That would have been my decision. He's a bigger person than I am. Is there a hint of a book 3??? 🤔
  7. What an action packed chapter!! Hopefully Alan did kill that SOB Colin! He deserves it! Cody has definitely redeemed himself as far as I'm concerned. I still don't feel one bit sorry for Jake's mom, and don't know exactly what to make of Alan. I'm assuming he's gay, but I can't wait to find out exactly what is in those pics. Is it just him with another guy, another twist, or something worse? So exciting!!!
  8. I'm all in with Jake. I don't blame him for not being able to forgive his mother for what she did and the lies she told. Her crocodile tears did nothing for me. I feel she was more upset that she got caught in the lies rather than for actually lying. Now with Colin/Mike showing up, can't wait to see what happens next. I love Jake's response to him at the door!
  9. WOW!!! So the whole truth finally comes out! Out of all this, the only person who has been totally truthful to Jake is Ethen. His parents staging that whole police thing so he couldn't leave with Ethen is unforgivable. I would blow the lid off the truth about who my father was on my way out if I were Jake....because sometimes karma needs a helping hand. His mom is so damn fake, I can't stand it! I don't have any respect for Alan, but I feel bad that he's been deceived about being Jake's father. Glad that Ethen isn't really in any trouble. Colin sounds like a total dick. I felt bad for Cody until he turned "informant" out of spite to get Ethen out of Jake's life. I don't know that I could go home and look at any of them with love and respect. Hell, I'd want to go right from Frank's to the airport!
  10. jaysalmn

    Hi Trevor

    Wow! Wasn't expecting any of that! As much as Jake loves Cody, I don't think I could ever forgive him for double crossing me if I were Jake. Whatever Cody says his reasons were, that was for sure his way of getting back at Ethen. Can't wait to hear what Trevor has to add to the story!!
  11. Omg, the suspense is killing me!! I'm so happy Alan finally grew a pair and is doing the right thing for a change! Ethen needs help just as much as Jake does. My heart beats a little quicker every time I get a new chapter message!
  12. jaysalmn

    The Cover Up

    Wow! I have lost all respect for Alan. I hope he feels like shit for what he has put Jake through, but I feel he is just as heartless as Colin. To watch his own son suffer emotionally and mentally and seemingly not feel any responsibility is horrible. I feel bad for Cody too. He's trying so hard with Jake for something that just isn't there. I can't wait to see what's ahead!!
  13. jaysalmn

    Post

    My first thought was it is Ethen. If it is, I can't wait to find out why!
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter 44

    Seriously, Nathan can go to hell! If it would have been him at the door, I hope Jason would have slammed it in his face! I don't care what issues he's going through, treating someone he obviously cares for like shit shows me he isn't as good of a person as he makes everyone think. Also makes me think the issues with his ex and not being able to see his child aren't so far fetched. Aiden apologized and showed he's interested. He's looking like a much better option then the, now dead to me, Nathan.
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 43

    I agree! 24 chapters since Nathan showed up, and very little has changed. I, too, like the story and characters. I don't mind a little build up to the climax, but this story needs to speed up big time.
  16. I'm glad Alan didn't hold back with Craig. I wouldn't want to talk to them either if I were Cody. Jake was thinking the same thing about himself as I was at the end of the chapter!
  17. I agree that last line was so fitting. I wouldn't blame Jake at all for being angry. Cody caused him a lot of pain before he left. He's getting on with his life, has a new boyfriend, and all of a sudden Cody shows up again? I think, though, Cody may be a good match for Luke, maybe even Callum. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out, especially between Jake, Cody, and Ethen. Oh, and may Hazel get what's coming to her! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who use the bible to justify their hate. Her husband, while not quite as bad, is spineless for not standing up to her. How can throwing your own child out on the street be the right choice for anyone??
  18. jaysalmn

    Chapter 41

    Just when I thought we were finally making some headway with Jason coming clean about his feelings, Nathan has to go throw a damn wrench in it! Lol! 41 chapters with little changing is pretty frustrating.
  19. jaysalmn

    Chapter 38

    A great, yet sad chapter. To be honest, in the beginning I couldn't stand Jackson or his friends. I love the way they have evolved and matured. I really worry about Luke. With a mother like Cindy, so many turn to hurting themselves. I can't get over how hippocratic Cindy is, telling Jackson that he's full of himself, while she is judging him being all...full of herself! Adults don't get a free pass. I agree that Luke will most likely never come back once he leaves for college. I wish Henry would grow a spine and stand up for himself and Luke. Their house must be the most toxic environment ever!
  20. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    I'm so happy Marco is getting a fresh start. That's just what he needs. I think it's sweet that he let his mom pick his apt.
  21. jaysalmn

    Chapter 38

    I agree! I can see it falling out at the worst possible time.
  22. jaysalmn

    Chapter 36

    Loved the chapter!! Can't wait to see how Welker and the others react to the prank! I agree that it is an epic one. The only problem I saw with the chapter is the two times you described Jack opening the back door to put his dress clothes in his car...Mustangs are a 2 door.
  23. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    I love the idea of another hotel in the mountains! Oh, and Diane needs a BIG raise! Lol!
  24. jaysalmn

    Chapter 34

    A lot of questions with no answers as far as Nathan. I hope we get some answers soon, because my interest is waning.
  25. jaysalmn

    Gus

    I love Harry and Gus! They're adorable together! I also think, though, Dan and James stole the show! Lol!
×
×
  • Create New...