Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. night @mollyhousemouse see you tomorrow xo
  2. Oh yes from the prompts? i never did one ... it's a challenge but i really enjoyed it. Thanks very much Gary.. i appreciate it.
  3. lol.. self imposed and frankly .. i wasn't sure i'd make it.. but it was hard and really satisfying. Thanks Jeffrey. i really do appreciate your support and your comments. xo
  4. thanks very much molly .. i'm glad you liked it .. and i'll try to include notes for you.. xoxo
  5. Thanks very much Reader ... AC said earlier in the week when i said i was doing this that Concentration is a form of relaxation.. this was hard but a great challenge and i enjoyed it.
  6. Thanks BB. i'm glad it worked for you, than means a lot given you are in nature more than i. I'm glad you liked the notes, @mollyhousemouse likes to know my process so i thought i'd just share here. frankly.. i'd rather write the ballade than tanka...
  7. life is fleeting and temporary .. thanks Thorn for reading...
  8. Thanks very much AC ... it felt good to sort it out.. much grumbling from me ... and then i realized i'd rhymed something wrong... realized that walking and calling really dont rhyme.. lots of stuff to not mess up.. but it was good to do.
  9. Thanks Parker. It was challenge but i enjoyed it. Thanks for letting me know it worked. xo
  10. it's done... my Ballade Memories of the Meadow
  11. I’m not sure why I decided to write a Ballade. It’s not a simple form and you need a lot of rhyming words. The rhyming pattern is: a, b, a, b, b, c, b, C. The capitalized C is because it has a repeated refrain. There are three octaves, and each octave is 8 lines and the poet can choose the number of syllables per line. I chose 10 in this case. There are three octaves, followed by a quatrain which has the rhyming pattern: b, c, b, C I decided to write the first few lines and then wr
  12. Well you and i are acquainted...nice to see you.
  13. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks again Marty...I.do.write other things...nice fairy tale in there...or Delicious is.filled.with comedy shorts...thanks for your lovely comments xoxo
  14. Something for people who cannot seem to finish anything:
  15. Mikiesboy

    The Story

    Thank you very much. I mean that most sincerely. Tommy is very close to my heart. I tell people to write bravely, i think our best work comes from when we are not in our comfort zones. Thanks again xo.
  16. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks very much for reading Changes and this one. It is very humbling and gratifying...
  17. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thank you! I appreciate your comments very much!
  18. Mikiesboy

    Eric - Full Story

    Well written. Hard topic to write and read about. Trust is so easily destroyed... you did a great job with this piece, A.
  19. yeah... i knew mine for 15 years... i understand missing them
×
×
  • Create New...