Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,515
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. i'm sorry to have disappointed you. i'll attempt to do better going forward.
  2. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Interesting spin on age-old monsters. Nice job.
  3. Well written and very apt given the current situation in the USA. There be monsters.
  4. I'm glad they are not as big as this author's imagination!
  5. An experiment, but one that worked very well. At least for me. I recommend settling back, with an open mind, and just enjoy the experience.
      • 5
      • Love
  6. i liked this very much. It feels familiar (except for the cats and hats). Habits ground you and can make you feel safe. I enjoyed the garden and then him coming home. Well done.
  7. Happy Thursday. Yeah, so i sat here looking at the words Happy Thursday and decided that's all i got. So, have a good one.
  8. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.. The Jays whooped the Yankees 5 - 2 tonight.. ohhhhh yes.
  9. Ten days? Wow. Some parts of Canada could use that! Stay dry!
  10. OMG, they did not win that one. Started well, ended badly. But the Yankees were at home, so kind of expected. I think it ended 9-6 for the Yankees. Sad, but now we need to win one of the last two games to move on.
  11. Good Morning and Happy World Octopus Day! I'm sure that it's Wednesday. We are going to the store to buy a turkey. Sadly, we can no longer buy pre-stuffed Butterballs because of the ingredients. Sigh. However, we will buy an empty one and stuff it with the sage and onion dressing my mom always made. I can take care of that and likely will be healthier for it. Have a pleasant day, whatever you are up to. Very cool, breezy and sunny here. Nice autumn day.
  12. i'm okay now, thank you. i just got busy and that made me feel better. i've been having trouble sleeping so that makes me less than happy. i like that it's cooler today, even though it's a bit humid.
  13. What day is it? Oh, Tuesday. I'm not in the best of moods this morning but hope that you are. Have a good one everyone.
  14. You have to apply. In your case, you'd need a job. There are different rules depending on why you are applying. Having worked with people who are coming to Canada to work, you do not need an immigration lawyer. If you follow the information on the Govt of Canada website, you can get through the application without more legal or expert help. Print out the checklist and make sure everything is done to the letter. Oddly, i've heard the number of applications for permanent residence is rather high lately.
  15. i was inspired by the beautiful celery i got (2 for $3.88) at our local market. I was chopping it to freeze (i usually do this just before winter to avoid mental prices later). I decided to chop some for the curry i'm gonna make tomorrow and then had an idea. I love chicken salad sandwiches. They and grilled cheese are among my most favoured of favourites. So because we are having a nice salad tonight with tomato and onion, just oil and vinegar dressing ... I'm going to make up some chicken salad filling.. we can have that on top of the salad of baby greens, onion and tomato tossed with good olive oil and rice vinegar and pepper. Maybe 1/2 a whole wheat roll. Maybe. We'll see what people want. That made me happy. We're off out for a walk soon. You enjoy your day too!!
  16. sounds like a good weekend all-in-all ❤️
  17. Oh, she's to blame, eh? LOL. Well, since a ball was involved, you're forgiven. I can hardly say much since I forgot myself. ..lol.
  18. Blue Jays beat the Yankees once again. They were up 12 - 0 in the 6th, finished 13 - 7. They are in New York on Tuesday, be nice if they can win that one too. Go Jays!!!
  19. pls use the sports section... i forgot earlier but will going forward. Thank you for your cooperation.
  20. pls use the sports section... i forgot earlier but will going forward. Thank you for your cooperation.
  21. Yeah sorry about that. I forgot my own sports section ...
  22. Woohoo ... Jays took Game 1 over the Yankees 10-1!!
  23. Mikiesboy

    Featherless

    Thank you, ReaderPaul. I appreciate you reading and your comments.
  24. Mikiesboy

    Featherless

    Thanks, k. i appreciate it. xo
×
×
  • Create New...