Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Fingers crossed, Chris. Glad you enjoyed it.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Hi Droughtquake. I can see two anagrams of 'evil' and I hope you don't consider one of the should apply for doing this It does seem Troy isn't too badly hurt from the attack but I think it'll be a while before he's able to wear his skinnies again.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Sorry CG, even with your kind comments, I'm afraid you're not going to get to see the next chapter until next week.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Mr C grabbed my arm. “Get in the car, Adam. We’ll drive around a bit and see if we can find him. Perhaps he’s met a friend and lost track of the time.” I didn’t think that very likely, but I wasn’t going to disagree. As I walked with Mr C to get into his BMW the stupidity of the last sentence I’d uttered hit me and I felt shivers of fear gripping me. Mr C wouldn’t be here if Troy had arrived and as Troy hadn’t arrived that meant something had happened to him. Had he had an accident
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    The chocolate would be bad or your teeth CG
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Thanks CG - both for the kind words about me and the story and for blowing my cover for anyone who hadn't already worked that out! I'm of course very pleased that this story has appealed to a good number of readers and thank everyone for the 'Likes' and comments. As said above, the next chapter should appear during next week - so not too long to wait.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Questions

    "The checkout assistant started putting the items through. “Got your bags, Mr Whitehouse? You'll need more than one for that lot.” Eric pointed to his usual cloth bag, and a couple of additional plastic carriers. " I noticed Eric made certain he had his own bags. He wouldn't want to have to spend a precious 5p to buy a plastic carrier in the supermarket.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    If you click to 'Follow' the story you will receive a notification at GA when the next chapter is posted which will save you searching. However, the plan is that it will appear around the middle of next week.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Hi BA. It sure looks like they forgot the old rule about there being safety in numbers.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Hi Droughtquake. Maybe it was just your post that started that theory off, but I thought I'd seen another more detailed theory posted. Probably though just senility setting in........
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Mmm - Troy might need some first responders!! Try not to wear the carpet out, Geron
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Thanks for the comment Geemeedee. Mike sure is jealous over Troy's new relationship with Adam.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Not being a 16 year old Canuk I can't give a definitive answer to that question. However, in a lot of US stories the boys do seem to wear boxers in bed. Nor can I give a definite answer as to whether the text is a red herring or not, but it does seem that it must have come from Troy's mom or someone who knew a lot about him and his family.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Your thinking seems logical, Wesley. Time will tell if it is correct.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Thanks, Glennish, More to come in due course. I think the parents must have reckoned what happened the other week was a 'one off' and there was no need for precautions.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I think someone has removed a comment that was posted before yours Mally! There was definitely one there earlier suggesting the text had come from someone other than his mom. I can't say what, if anything, has happened to Troy. You'll have to wait a while to find out the answer, but not too long - I promise! Thanks for following.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    You'll find out in due course Crazyd.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Thanks, Chris. I like cliffhangers, but then I know what happens next in this instance.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Good question Bushman! Maybe nothing, maybe something. The next chapter should provide the answer.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Ooooooh! indeed. I'll see what I can do for you.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Hi Droughtquake - thanks for the comments. Afraid you're gonna have to wait a while to find out what happens next.........
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I slept well that night which was almost certainly due to being pretty worn out from all the activity over the weekend. Up to a few weeks ago my weekend activities had been limited to doing chores around the house, working at the store on a Saturday afternoon and going to church on Sunday morning. I’d also been used to going to bed at quite an early hour. Now though I was spending Saturday mornings wandering round the mall, still working at the store in the afternoon and then there was the Satur
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    They do seem to be pretty compatible CG and Adam is definitely recovering now. Plucking up the nerve to go ahead with the massage was a big step for him; the fact that Troy loved it has made him feel even more certain about their relationship.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Thanks, Geron. I just have to hope that the branch I pick isn't a dead end.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    I have no doubt they both enjoyed that too, Wesley!
×
×
  • Create New...