Charlie & Kippy are a real treat at any time, but especially at Christmas when they are able to get together with that little elf, Max.
Just wish there was a bit more skwish around in the world, but you sure are doing your best to spread it Geron!
Geron, I like ReaderPaul's idea, but I suspect such an output would stretch even your ingenuity However, of you're up for giving it a go then you can be assured of at least a couple of very happy readers!
A brilliantly written gripping story. I felt I was with Nils and Rune for every step of their perilous journey to the Frost Covered Marker - and home afterwards.
A fitting tribute to those of the Norwegian Resistance who willingly undertook such risks in real life.
As Geron said, you do a great job of keeping so many, balls, sorry, relationships, in the air at the same time. And, amazingly, they all have a different feel to them.
Linda came up with a good idea for taking the boys to the prom. Hopefully she and Benny may even be able to curl up together afterwards??
Now I'm intent on finding out what happens after the alfresco supper.
Glad you liked it OD and appreciate you letting me know.
On reflection I agree the ending was rather abrupt, but at the time I felt bringing it round to their first anniversary was the point at which to finish.
Am very pleased you found it realistic as I'd also like to think of it happening in real life.
As for the spanking sessions - you've put them precisely in the context they were meant to be taken. They both enjoy them in the same way as they like doing other things together
Thanks.
Ivor.
Coming Home from Christmas
Bill simply couldn’t be bothered with the hassle involved in putting the car into the garage – not tonight, so he simply parked it on the drive before getting out and going round to the boot to extract his suitcase. He walked to the front door, put the case down on the step and inserted his key in the front door. There was a definite sense of relief as he did so, but it was tinged with other thoughts.
It had certainly been a trying day. The first trial
If there are any other Darvils around after CG has got his...........me please!
As CG has said, I'd already had the pleasure of reading this elsewhere. I think it is a fantastic tale - full of imagination and invention. I can never think of Amsterdam (or even Edinburgh) in the same way from now on.
Didn't know anything about the Hardy Boys - maybe they never made it across the pond. However, that didn't detract from my enjoyment of this story that moved along at a rapid and, at times, very tense pace but also with an amazing amount of detail. Indeed it is a magical story!
Especially 'well done' with the Kevin section. That was a bit tough to read, even tougher to write I'm sure, but far, far, tougher to have been raised in such a way.
Am sure the anniversary is going to hold some exciting surprises for Mikey.
I'd be careful of that stuff. I've heard it can make you
Grumpy. ...
Happy. ...
Sleepy. ...
Dopey. ...
Bashful. ...
Sneezy
and then you end up having to see the Doc
I wanna see more of Finn That boy deserves a hickey of his own!
Good to see Mikey giving back some of what he has received. Mind you, I suspect he's going to need Jay's help threading his needle in that class but that's great justification for them getting real close........