Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for providing the answer to Stephen's question Pleased you enjoyed the story.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I see Mogwhy has given you the answer about corgis, but I have to agree that they are not for me. But in this case the pain in the ass would appear to be a pleasure for both - a complex situation indeed.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    LOL! Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    It was also rather a surprise to me, but the words in the prompt just fell nicely into line in my mind. As for Nathan, I'm sorry to say the child is in an orphanage hoping someone will adopt him
  5. Not for last week, but for this week's Prompt 645 https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/danilos-bill/1
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Of course it was all Danilo’s fault, but then it always is as it can’t possibly ever be mine. To be fair to him though I suppose on this occasion it was really the dog that caused it. But then it was him who chose a corgi of all things! Who does he think he is – the Queen? Well, he is a queen I suppose you could say, with him prancing around in his ultra-tight sleeveless t-shirts and those skinny jeans that must take him ten minutes to get into every morning. And then there are his
  7. A response to Prompt 645
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad to know you are leaving the door ajar
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the comment Jeffrey. Life is hardy ever all smooth sailing it seems.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Great follow up story Geron! Reckon it would make an excellent film too....
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Being surrounded by a crowd is a novel and rather pleasant experience when compared to the usual couple of bystanders my busking normally attracts. And thanks for your assistance with a couple of aspects of this story.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Even the best comedy can sometimes benefit from a touch of sadness imo. If you read other of my stories you will find that a few of them contain tear-jerker moments, but as for this one, you'll have to wait for the next chapter to see how it develops. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I have to agree with you about reading good stories from other authors as it has the same effect on me. Grateful that you consider this one to be in that category.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Wesley. Appreciate the comment.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks - glad to have brought back some memories for you
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Yes, that was an indication that somewhere along the line, life for Adam must get darker. Thanks for commenting.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Appreciate the comment CG. Troy does indeed seem to offer what Adam needs.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Afraid I can't lift the curtain at this point, but you won't have to wait too long to find out. Thanks for the comment.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Glennish. You'll have to wait a little while, but not too long.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Parker - I can't really say anything about what is to come, but glad you liked this chapter.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Crazyd. Just hope you're also going to like the second one.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Chris. Appreciate the comment.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I sat there hoping, no, praying, Troy was going to come. I was after all a Christian as the cross on the chain round my neck implied. While I didn’t think God could actually help me now, maybe he could ensure nothing happened to Troy on his way here. He’d said he would come and to be fair he’d never let me down, but he was late and so I worried. In all honesty if he didn’t come I thought I might kill myself. As far as I was concerned he was the only person who made life worth living. We’d s
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Unbeaten

    Fifteen year old Adam is a loner at school. Clever but afraid to show it, he is content not to draw attention to himself. However, one day in his World Geography class something happens to change that.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Given a Chance

    I'm sure this is a very realistic portrayal of the life some older men must live having been born in the time before being gay was acceptable. Hopefully there will be another chapter in which things will improve for Eric.
×
×
  • Create New...