Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    I agree with @Fae Briona - wonderful end to a great story. And what better way to end than with a promise of more adventures to come!
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    The mists are slowly beginning to lift - at least for Charles & Richard!
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Very scary, although apparently more for the others than Charlie. I'm still wondering what Mr Wingnut Wingspanner's part is in all this. Is he actually human?
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Something is definitely offkey and I'm getting some very confused pictures. I am definitely hooked though...
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Now why would Charlie feel the need to lock the door?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    I think I've sparked you off....
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Ohm sweet ohm or have they discovered a spirit dome on earth I wonder?
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Just surprised our Mr Wingspanner wasn't wearing spats to complete the ensemble. 🙂
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I'm ashamed to admit that is true 👿
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Phew! I thought for a minute the movie theater might be showing 'The Godfather', but evidently my skwish wasn't working! Building the anticipation very nicely.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Not many clues here. Just a house that appears to be able to decide who it wants to live in it. But with possibly a relation of Francis Ford sitting atop the house and Geron writing, anything is possible...
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Now the only Norwich I know is associated with mustard... which sort of leads me to thinking of Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the lead pipe? Am I getting warm?
  13. Oh No! Surely Boone's not going to be attacked by a grizzly in the next chapter.🐻🙂
  14. How am I feeling? Almost lost for words to express my thoughts is the quick answer. You sure created the mother and father of all storms there! But, let's not be coy about it - you can't have a story without Boone.🙂
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Wotan

    Poor Rick isn't hen pecked - his pecking comes from the other side of the sexual divide.🐓
  16. Larkspur sounds enticing; certainly has to be better than a shack in a soon to be dustbowl. Hopefully Coy will come to that conclusion.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    @Cewright Thanks for the comment. Glad you enjoyed the story. There does seem to be a wish to know 'what happens next' and while I'm not making any promises, I will think about it.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Ah, the joys of an idyllic childhood in those pre-paranoia times.🙂 Now the kids are probably too hooked on their cell phone and Facebook friends to bother with real ones.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Thanks for the comments above. Good to know you enjoyed the story. I'm sorry to say @weinerdog that there isn't going to be another chapter, so you'll have to imagine how they get on.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    The next day dawned bright and sunny, so after breakfast which was good and plenty of it, before which Mark and I had showered again, he and I headed down to the lake. Once we'd proved to the counsellor we could swim we were allowed to take out two of the canoes and spent most of the morning going round the lake in those. I was surprised that I managed without capsizing more than once – we'd been shown what to do in a capsize situation before we left the dock. When we got back we had time for a
  21. It's making a very enjoyable change to read a story that is so different. Looking forward to next Monday already. 🙂🔫
  22. You've probably seen the original animation,
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks @Wollter. Glad you enjoyed it.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Geron. It does seem as if summer camps were almost a rite of passage.
×
×
  • Create New...