Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Thanks @comicfan. Glad to have surprised you. As I said earlier, I always look at the prompts and sometimes they do spark and idea. So thanks also for creating those.
  2. Perhaps I should start posting as Mary and try my hand at something romantic... 👨‍❤️‍👨
  3. Don't be. Being 'mistaken' for Gary I consider to be praise.
  4. Yep, life's not always a bowl of cherries. Sometimes you find a maggot in amongst them. Glad I surprised you.
  5. Thanks for the comment @JeffreyL - although I'm not Gary😁 I'll take the praise! As for a sequel, I'll give it some thought but I wasn't intending to take it any further.
  6. Did you not notice the story is posted as 'Complete'?
  7. Appreciate the comment @weinerdog You could probably say that Tyler is going to be better off without him, although I suspect it will be some time before he sees it that way.
  8. Thanks, Chris. I always make a point of looking at the prompts. Just occasionally they spark something.
  9. Thanks, Gary. Like you I was sorry for the cat. However, it just fitted the story for it to meet an unfortunate demise.
  10. A story created around Prompt 843 to include the following words: a bloody shirt, a broken door, a school bag, a new book and a calico cat.
  11. The final bell of the day sounded; school was over for another day. One day nearer the weekend and one day nearer the end of the semester. Don't get me wrong – I liked school, but you can have too much of a good thing in my view. That was specially so during the warmer weather when there were so many better things you could be doing than sitting in a classroom listening to your English teacher droning on about split infinitives, or your Math teacher trying to explain quadratic equations, or your
  12. Ivor Slipper

    The Story

    This was definitely a 'Jewl' of a story. 🙂 Can't wait to join them on their journey to a far land where wonders can be unearthed.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Harmony

    Whoa! I admit it - I misjudged Finnegan 😁 That boy has more than just hormones - it just needed the right person to bring the inner Jake to the surface and as a result Fort McHenry has fallen...in love
  14. That would definitely be a cliff hanger 😁
  15. Thanks for a great story, Gary. I've enjoyed all the tortuous twists and turns along the way as you've played with our feelings as well as those of your characters. Just glad that for both of them the penny finally dropped and they realised how much they each needed the other.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Perfect

    Kyle is indeed desperately in need of love. With three older brothers who all fit his father's required sporty template while he is the youngest sensitive and artistic one. Then his mother dies when he is only 10 leaving him with them and a father who seems to tolerate his presence as long as Kyle puts up with his derogatory remarks about his sexuality. Now whether 'shove it in again' Finnegan will prove to be the person to give his that love, is another matter.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Well Suited

    Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Well Suited

    Thanks for sharing Julian & Lance's year together @Bard Simpson. I'm sure it will be the first of many. Your comments are much appreciated
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Surprises

    Julian's mother isn't strong enough to defend him. She values having Len higher than having Julian. Plus, as you point out, being kicked out will very probably turn out to be a blessing in disguise as all his artistic talents that have been hidden until now, will have a chance to flourish in their new surroundings. I'm sure there's a joke about nut roasts just waiting to be found...
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Tangled

    So, Jake has let Danny shove his plunger mute deep inside his trombone not once, but twice within 24 hours. Ryan, you'll be well off without him.
  21. It very definitely isn't a BDSM relationship that these two have. Julian now has two people who really care for him - Becky and Lance. And Becky appreciates what Lance has done and is doing for her little brother. Len an ass?? Oh dear, more work for the martinet!😁
  22. LOL to the first part of this comment is the best I can manage. Julian has a thing about stripes it seems - in his socks and perhaps other things. No doubt Lance will find out as their relationship grows. Am glad you are enjoying Julian's voyage of discovery.
  23. Apologies, Goodie as I see I failed to respond to this comment. Lance is very definitely letting Julian set the pace. He has more experience and may well have been hurt in the past. He knows this is Julian's first time for any sort of relationship , thinks he is great and is almost scared of doing something that will break them up.
  24. Working out a way in which the two could 'meet' and decide if they wanted to test the waters further without actually talking to each other, was fun. Am glad you enjoyed that. There is no doubt Julian is sticking his toes into the water. Will Lance prove to be as good a coach as he currently seems? It does seem destined to be more than a one night stand.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    And I hope you enjoy it, although it may not sit too comfortably in places. 🙂 I believe I've explained my thinking on the story as best I can, but I can see some of the scenes and actions are perhaps hard to accept as likely.
×
×
  • Create New...