Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    @Timothy M. I'm sure from an earlier chapter, that Lex has had a lot of experience of sleeping on his stomach.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    A sad, bleak opening - and I suspect life for Richie isn't going to improve soon.
  3. Nurse Wretched more like. Listen to Cynthia, Tyson!
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    All looking very positive.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Perhaps his real name is Andrew?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    @droughtquake I suspect you are in danger of receiving a crossie rather than a tickie for mentioning other sites.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    OK? That was way up at the top of the Richter Scale!!
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Cruel author! But you can be sure your readers will be waiting to pounce when the next chapter arrives.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    I guess seeing that had happened would be a shattering experience.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Part 2

    Just as long as you've not been incontinent DQ - although the tissues would undoubtedly come in handy in such a situation
  11. It wasn't easy to read what Vlad was going through, so I can imagine it must have been very hard to write.
  12. I guess as Snuggles hasn't appeared yet, I can't really say it was a 'purrfect' start.
  13. Not just different, but totally so.....
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    At least they had something to do
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Always interesting to know. I post in the same way as Geron in that I use Blue Griffon to convert a story into Html and then post as Html. As for reading, like Paladin I use Chrome & Windows and never have any problems with any stories on here.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I had no problem with the original and from the lack of any other comments it does look like it was only CG who struggled. Also don't recall DQ having problems with my formatting. Was that recent or a while go?
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    It may have been short, but it was oh so magically good - even if we didn't get a glimpse of what Adrian & Ricky are up to.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    That was a surprise, but I don't fancy Todd's chances if his brother finds out he's been visiting Gary.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    You learned early in life what it feels like when hell freezes over.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    That's not who he meant though!!
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    Brian Cox?
  22. Ivor Slipper

    The Boot

    Having lifted the veil, I also hope that there will be further stories involving these characters.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Part 3

    I hope he didn't say he had a possum! https://youtu.be/kmpdm8DOX70
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Great story with, of course, the sort of ending one would wish for.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    Good to see Griffin & Benny moving through life together as evidently are Gary & Clint.
×
×
  • Create New...