Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Part 3

    If you've got a posse It think there is a strong likelihood of a random bullet
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Part 2

    But Brits would reach for the lead not the leash
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    As well as embracing Rosie the Riveter 😁
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    Thank you! I'm glad that you were able to plough your way through 34 chapters as I think seeing them all ahead is a more daunting prospect than joining a story at the start and coming along for the ride. As for Adam and what he calls her, I guess it is a combination of how he always has thought of her and the lack of a decent alternative. Anyway, he now has a 'mom' which is what really matters to him.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Part 3

    Wish I'd had someone like that to explain the mysteries of algebra to me!
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Part 3

    Dunno about a posse - they just went through the list of possebles
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Part 2

    In German I suspect
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Part 2

    Now I remember what inspired this story and can picture it much better now!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    What flavour would you prefer?
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Apparently your gaydar was working 😊
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Part 1

    Oh boy, we're off on another of Geron's romantic tales. This time though it appears the stars and planets will be viewed from earth by telescope rather than close up.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 22

    Yep - let's hear it for the Rev!
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    I really must check what I have written more carefully before posting. 😊 You'd make an excellent Beta Reader DQ
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    They dp have a really good relationship.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Probably a good thing his name is Rendy not Wendy or there might be a queue!
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 21

    I think he might just need to brace himself in case his Ma has any more tricks up her sleeve.
  17. I saw mention of flora CG - have you been using cornflour to thicken the plot?
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    In finally agreeing to admit his stupidity it looks as if Woody may have found himself a true friend. Lucas deserves so much credit for persuading and helping him do this.
  19. Tyson gets to experience affection -probably for the first time in many years. Could this be the turning point for him?
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    All will be revealed in due course (as Adam said to Troy ) Thanks for the comment.
  21. Time for Alex to take the plunge??
  22. I'll take that - thanks! 😁
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Julie

    I think it's an interesting development and one that doesn't seem unnatural.
  24. I decided to omit that paragraph 😊 Admit it @droughtquake you just want a bicycle!
  25. LOL - One you didn't see in advance. It's an old story that was brought to mind by CG's Christmas bicycle story yesterday.
×
×
  • Create New...