Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,686
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. My short story inspired by #702 https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/warming-up/2
  2. Evan Crosby was fourteen, soon to be fifteen. He lived with his mother, father and twin younger sisters, Amy and Beth who were eleven. The family wasn't rich, but neither was it on the breadline because both his parents worked. His father worked in a factory and his mother in a store. In many ways he was unremarkable, but he did stand out from the crowd in one particular way – he had red hair. To go with the red hair he had a pale complexion, a freckled face and green eyes. But apart from hi
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I'm glad that the story brought back good memories for you as I hoped it would have that effect.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Thanks @Randolphe, for the comment and the 'follow'. And welcome to GA! I do intend that more will be seen of Chris and Paul. In the meantime, perhaps something else on my bookshelf may appeal?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    But a good percentage of patients are equally guilty, believing that their problem is not being dealt with unless they emerge from their consultation with a script.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    The whole story was brilliantly conceived and excellently written. The final two chapters have been simply astounding - I nearly said beyond belief! I'm with Paladin in that I consider this to be a very suitable point at which to end. It would be very hard to follow what happens to all of the kids, but I think we can presume that with the planet's protectors on the scene, the future will be alright. I also agree with him that the exchanges of comments, even though not all relevant to the story, have added to the enjoyment of reading it. Thanks Geron, for bringing new life to Zombie stories 🚀 🌌
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Isn't that sort of what they did in Star Wars?
  8. As an observer you can only hope they find a way of helping each other out of their respective problems
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    How do you know he's not bald?
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    Seems like the two malls in my city aren't very realistic! I expect something of Chris and Paul will pop up again soon
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    Thanks Glennish. There does seem to be a good friendship building between the two pairs - apparently helped along by a zombie 😁 Definitely scope for cooperation.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    I reckon you could sell that idea for skinnies to the marketing people I you do see a couple of guys sitting near you in loose jeans, perhaps you shouldn't look too closely though...... Thanks - glad you enjoyed.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    He's a bit like your zombie.......'armless 😁 Sadly, football players and jocks do tend to be stereotyped - a bit like emos. But as you say, there are almost certainly specimens of each type in both.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    And I wonder what the might find? Will it be blue or will it be purple as in sprouting broccoli?
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    Thank you! While they've got some good friends at school it is good that they are widening their circle.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    I felt a bit guilty about that, considering everything else they have experienced in recent months appears to have had little effect on their sleep.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    That is WOW!!!! as in WOW!!!!
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    WOW!!!!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    I was suddenly awake – or at least, half awake. It was still dark, but I had no idea if it was the middle of the night or I'd just come to a little earlier than normal. Then I heard the noise and suspected it had been that, or something similar, that had woken me. It was a sort of whimpering noise. The type you get to hear on TV or at the movies when someone is very scared or is lying on the ground after being beaten up. Now the noise came again, only this time it was louder and my body bega
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    You didn't use exactly the words I had in mind, but the message was the same.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    I expect Geron will be able to enlighten you, or someone else, but if not I'll do so in a while.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Seems Richie must know the 5Ps Loved the little exchange between the three boys while they were preparing the mannequins.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Well Suited

    Thanks for the positive comments. Possibly Julian will decide to change courses next year. I guess if he continues with the cooking he should have no trouble finding a job, but will have to be prepared for working long hours as opposed to probable problems finding a job. Decisions, decisions!
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Surprises

    She is evidently only really interested in herself. Perhaps being thrown out may be the best thing for Julian?
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    But there aren't enough of them for a Beetle Drive! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetle_(game)
×
×
  • Create New...