Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Of course. But this is a franchise with endless possibilities beyond just Desmond. Old Europe, Feudal Japan, China, Russia, etc.
  2. Finisher? They are sitting on a gold mine. No doubt we'll be playing some sort of Assassin's Creed for years to come.
  3. The xbox controller fits in my gorilla paws. And I have the updated D-pad. works great.
  4. Myr

    PC Games

    Big Sale on RPG past titles: All the Baldur's Gates, Icewind Dales: http://www.atari.com/buy-games/action-adventure-fighting-rpg-strategy/dungeons-amp-dragons-anthology-master-collection All the Neverwinter Nights: http://www.atari.com/buy-games/action-adventure-rpg-strategy/dungeons-amp-dragons-neverwinter-nights-complete
  5. Xbox 360 is my favorite. PC second even though the hardware on the PC blows away the nearly 7 yr old xbox now.
  6. Myr

    PC Games

    I saw it. I love Sim Tower (And the much rarer Sim Tower 2 called Yoshi Tower I think) Something to do with loving elevators, escalators and tall buildings
  7. Myr

    PC Games

    I always enjoyed bulldozing high crime neighborhoods...
  8. Myr

    PC Games

    Yeah, the story in SWTOR is really good, but that's Bioware for you. I'm really looking forward to the 1.2 update Legacy. That will actually get me to go through all the different classes this summer, I think.
  9. Oh yeah! The Witcher 2 and Halo 4. How could I forget those? lol Lego Batman 2.
  10. Myr

    PC Games

    For PC Games? Age of Empires Online. (Great Sale on Steam right now!) Star Wars: The Old Republic. (I"m not playing right now because of work/school/hw time. I will be playing again in May) Sins of a Solar Empire Some old games kicking around I play now and then. Neverwinter Nights (1,2), Simcity 4 Delux, Spore.
  11. I was thinking of calling it Trevor's Sports Bar since he was the one that kept asking for it. lol
  12. Assassin's Creed 3 is the huge one for me now that I've beaten Mass Effect 3.
  13. Welcome to the new Sport's bar! What do you want to call the place? Post suggestions here!
  14. Myr

    To the Edge…

    Glad you like!
  15. Myr

    To the Edge…

    Thanks very much for your review. I appreciate it!
  16. Thanks for the comments Jake.
  17. Myr

    Revelations

    Thanks Andy. It is very flattering. I have read quite a few so I've tried to stand out a bit.
  18. Myr

    To the Edge…

    Thank you very much for reviewing. I am glad you are enjoying the story. Thank you for the very kind comments as well.
  19. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy the rest.
  20. Indeed. Follow the money. I'll keep my family on Windows 7. They consult me Gene... so I definitely hear what you are saying. Though, I love my windows phone and the interface. and since I use many computers, I like being able to log in and drag my stuff around with me. My life is already tied to the Live Id, what with Windows Phone and Xbox anyway.
  21. “Salute! One… two… three!” “Expelliarmus!” Bulstrode yelled immediately. “Deflecto!” Harry successfully deflected the spell. “Rictusempra!” “Expelliarmus!” Harry dodged that spell and retaliated with his own successful one, catching her wand. “Harry Potter wins the match!” Lupin shouted. Harry went back to sit down next to Draco. Draco had won his match against Ron, much to Ron’s chagrin. “Finnegan and Zabini, you’re up,” Snape commanded. The boys faced each other and saluted. “One…tw
  22. No no Mark... I'm the Ignorant Prick. It's close so I can see how you'd be confused... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was not on the site except to check for problems.
  23. Okay... Let's stop with the Microsoft bashing. Let's cover a couple of points: 1) Windows 8 Customer Preview is the Beta. It is just a lot more stable than a usual beta. http://www.winsupersite.com/article/paul-thurrotts-wininfo/microsoft-delivers-windows-8-consumer-preview-142424 2) Windows 8 has lower system requirements than XP... In fact, Windows 8 will actually run on the Windows Phone as of the next update. (Windows Phone is currently based on Windows CE.) I installed Windows 8 on my older laptop. It is different. Very Different. I will say that I do not like how the new interface works with the touchpad. However, I think I'd be fine with the mouse. And a touch screen would kick ass big time. As far as speed goes, Windows 8 is FAST on my laptop. Much faster than Vista ever was.
  24. She was a great singer and may she rest in peace. But this should also be a lesson to what drugs will do to your life...
  25. I'm just owning the term.
×
×
  • Create New...