spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The message board lady was on vacation and nobody could figure out how to post a message on the sign, so that was her first task when she returned. Shoot, I have to watch out for deer when I go out my back door lol. We've got a herd of them in my neighborhood. I took the trash out late the other night and when I turned around, I saw shadows in the yard and heard a big snort. It was the buck warning me to stay away. They are beautiful creatures, but they can do so much damage. If you're doing all of the cooking, order a new stove, because it'll be 6 months before her repairman can get there to fix it. She owes you for all of that drama with the cat's medication. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend too! -
I see nothing wrong with mischief and drama. Neither you nor I will surpass Erica Kane in the drama department. LOL It's always good to feed authors ideas for them to tuck into their caps so they get ideas for their next story/stories.
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
If you're going to self induce a headache, at least use many shots of Peanut Butter Whiskey as your weapon of choice rather than a wall. 🤣 It's the weekend so you wouldn't be rolling into work with a hangover. I know you don't drink anymore, but still... My heart really does go out to you. -
Marie is on her way back. I truly love the interactions between her and Will. Travis' demeanor on the plane makes me think that he's done something and that's why he was trying to pick a fight with Will about Preston. Will's analysis about the Petrovic gay slant was right on the money. Poor Brad, lol. Will's description of the math test brought back memories even though I didn't attend Harvard. I did my first two years of undergraduate school (as a non-traditional (older) adult student) at a community college. My first semester, I had a professor who graduated from Harvard with a PhD in biology for Bio 101. She was tough as nails. I studied 2 weeks solid for her midterm. The test was an absolute ball buster just like Will described. She'd mind f&^k you with an insanely difficult question about DNA or RNA followed by one asking why an earthworm came out of the ground when it rained. I had such a headache when I got out of that test. The next class, she came strolling in, grinning, carrying the tests, and didn't say a word. She went to the blackboard and wrote down the grade distribution- 4 B's, 10 C's, 7 D's and 19 F's out of the class of 40. I almost threw up right then and there. I have never in my life been so happy to get a B as I was that day. Grown military men were shaking when they saw their grades. The next week, the class was lighter by quite a few. I worked my butt off studying and doing extra credit assignments, and got an A for the course. And yes, I specifically took her again for the second part of the series.
-
I don't believe it was. I'm thinking it happened once before in college when Brad was in a drunken stupor, and that's what has kept Lyn so attached for all this time. In any event, I think Lyn feels this is a massive betrayal and I think that Alexander knows what happened between Brad and Luke, and that's why he was so hesitant about topping Lyn. He may have even followed Lyn and witnessed what happened. So glad it worked out with Alexander and Lyn in the end. I'm fairly petty, so there are two possible resolutions that I can envision. First, when the officiant gets to the 'does anyone know of why these two shouldn't marry?', somebody stands up and tells the truth. That would be a good role for Alexander. Alternatively, after they say their 'I do's,' Lyn shows Brad the text and tells him that he saw what happened. That would end things between Brad and Luke because Brad could never trust him again, and it would keep Brad on tenterhooks for a long time wondering if Lyn would spill the beans to Bella. Yes, I'm evil and petty. 🤣
- 38 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're smart to do the shingles vax. I heard too many horror stories from people I know who got shingles that I took care of it back in 2021. -
BRB. Have to go take a very cold shower. LOL
- 38 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Garbage soup to use up those leftovers. https://commandcooking.com/recipe/garbage-soup -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The type of witchcraft you'll soon be experiencing my lovely, since you're not in Florida anymore. LOL -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Momma ain't taking no junk today. LOL Anyways, this ran across my feed. @weinerdog and @Gary L https://www.instagram.com/reel/DQEo8zHDHE1/?igsh=dWUzaHY1N21iYTdt -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's not what she's doing. She's plotting her revenge for you participating in her recapture. She will jump down from a high perch onto your head when you least expect it, because that's what cats do. Oh and FYI- Crocks can be really slippery on wet surfaces. Ask me how I know and how glad I am for having a big backside that broke the fall. LOL Smart. Very smart. The Pyrenees sounds lovely. I stopped letting family ruin the holidays years ago. I refuse to feed that sickness. I simply don't participate. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Thursday to you too tim! -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You sound like you were one of the millions of victims of the 1960's Clackers toy like I was. -
Apologies not necessary Mark. I think you keep us well fed with the CAP series. We all understand that Bridgemont requires copious amounts of research and cross checking and that the pace is going to be much slower.
- 24 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I am so sorry for you both. You have my condolences and you'll be in my thoughts. -
Amazon does next day delivery. 🤣
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Birthday in advance! Once you hit 40, your birthday celebration lasts for 1 entire week. Once you hit 50, your birthday celebration lasts for 1 entire month. These are the rules. I'm not saying which category you fall into, and I am sorry that your other half isn't feeling good, but there's plenty of time for him to recover and join in with the wild partying. I'm sure your wieners won't need any convincing to get rowdy. -
Your gift for transporting your readers into the old west is unmatched. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.
- 74 comments
-
- 17
-
-
1 word: GoFundMe. I would definitely contribute LOL You could have all of that done and it be 1/100th of the amount of work that any of the stars of the "Real" Housewives franchise have had done. Just know that we all luv ya just as you is.
-
Wait, What? WOOF!
-
1. His house was on a short cut to your house 2. His house was on the long way to your house and you were getting your cardio in 3. You was a dog even way back then. 🤣
- 35 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Your body is fighting an internal war. Sleep is exactly what you needed. Have a cup of herbal tea and go back to bed. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm not so sure that would be in my future, but I did crack out a mandoline that I had received as a gift (and never used) and it did make really quick work of slicing up all of those onions. Yes mom, I did use the safety shield holder, so you can relax. I liked the control compared to a food processor where I can never get things uniformly sliced or chopped, but I'm not giving up my knives just yet. I'm going to be using it a whole lot more in the future! The onions came out amazing and the French onion soup was top notch. I did learn that this is a dish that you start at night and let it go while you sleep. Thanks again to you and @Mikiesboy for the recipe! -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Battery operated ones, of course. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
