spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
Awww, poor Stephen got put in time out by Madam Ambassador. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's great to see the Grands again. I loved how César pulled Infanta right into the reception. I'm sure she never imagined that she would ever meet the First Lady. I wonder if her new "fame" will be limited to just her family and friends? That might not be such a good thing... Thanks for the Friday treat Carlos. Another excellent chapter!
- 62 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad to hear you're on the mend, Fae. Sending you good thoughts and lots of positive energy for your continued recovery. -
You better go ahead and make it an octagonal room. If you haven't overlooked a couple then you can bet there will be more to follow. It's always better to over build. Been there, did that, many times. Even got expelled. Not too afraid of @Mrsgnomie. I wasn't the one who threw her under the bus yesterday morning. 🤣🤣
- 90 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Nat/Chusi is still a snake. You pet a snake, you get bit. I don't trust her in the least. That was a very effective way for Sebastian to neuter Alberts at the beginning of the meeting. Throwing out the 'Ancient Orders' decree was exactly the train derailment that was needed to stop the council in their tracks. I had a feeling that Robert would be useful in the fight and I'm glad that he can now be trusted. The fight has just begun, but it's going to be a long war.
- 90 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Ahem, Please review from chapter 14 comments @chris191070 and I weren't the ones sent to the corner. 🤣 and you did post while I was working out, so my plan worked!
- 90 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Love that! I'm going to go work out, so it'll post then. That seems to be the pattern. LOL
-
Yeah you did... LOL
- 93 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
I thought it was really interesting how Sebastian has planted the seeds of his dominance with the "underlings" like Robert and the bedchamber guide before making his big move. He's lulling the council into a sense of false security by appearing to be fine with the seating arrangement, but we know that's all about to change. Can't wait until the council gets a "sniff" of the boys' cologne! LOL.
- 93 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Here you go. It deserves much bigger than just an emoji.
- 93 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Must be the cousin to the dryer sock thief that resides in my house! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Wait, what? You're going to Costco on a Saturday morning for your sanity?? Sweet Jesus and I thought my family was bad! 🤣 -
I have nothing more to add. In fact, I think I've given myself a headache going over all of the possibilities everyone has raised. You've probably given her ideas @chris191070, so now we'll probably get hit with back to back cliffhangers in a few of the remaining chapters. LOL
- 90 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
-
The safe bet would be a combination of all three with a particular emphasis on the last option because, well, it's you. LOL I'm glad that Kellen's family and Reilly's sister made it out. Given Jack's position with the pack, I think their disappearance may have triggered an alarm and they're probably being hunted as we speak. I'm also curious as to what pack(s) the new members were from originally? It's time to send a Karen to that council and demand to speak to a supervisor for answers! 🤣
- 84 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Three words: Electronic Door Locks Or train Zeke to open the door or fetch a key. LOL Seriously though, I have one on the door that leads to the interior of my house from the garage and it has saved my bacon many times. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I wasn't prodding @Wayne Gray to write, merely speculating on what may have happened if he had written and posted. I know he's been sick, so I'm not about to pester him. My only wish is for him to have a speedy and complete recovery. Now @Mrsgnomie is another story. That sister has been laying low for way too long and needs to get clacking on the keyboard. We are long overdue for a new novel! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope you all had a good week and we are ready to roll into the weekend like champs! I think I'll start everyone off with a little round of Jeopardy! Me: I'll take 'Ring My Bell' for $1200 please. Ken Jennings: 82 notifications on Gay Authors in a 8 hour time frame Me: What is how you know that @Carlos Hazday, @kbois, @Laura S. Fox, and @northie have all posted on the same day. Ken Jennings: That is correct So if @Wayne Gray had posted a new story, would the bell counter have broken? Or does it go past 99? Enquiring minds want to know. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm self employed, so it has it's perks and pitfalls, but I wouldn't go back to working for someone else! I have to pay for my own health insurance. I fell into an insurance black hole a few years back when I needed an expensive treatment. The prescription co-pay for me was $56,000 and that was after the pharmaceutical company coupon that would kick in up to $21,000. My doctor was just dumbfounded by it. This wasn't an experimental treatment, it was just a really expensive drug. I accidentally found a loophole through Obamacare, waited a few months, switched over and was approved for treatment within 2 months. The pharmaceutical coupon counted as my deductible and full year out of pocket expenses too. I paid a $5.00 co-pay for each of the 3 prescriptions needed to complete the treatment. That's $15 versus $56,000. Oh and by the way, it was with the same insurance company that originally wanted me to pay the $56,000. Health insurance in the US simply sucks. -
Eric has made such tremendous strides. It must be such a strange feeling for him to be out in the modern world without things like a cell phone, yet he makes do quite well. What a wonderful meeting with Rob. There was that bit of a snag with regrets from days past, but they moved past it quite nicely. And then to end it with a peck on the cheek--why that Rob is such a sly dog! LOL A really lovely chapter northie.
-
I was going more for the Twitter aspect, but since you're the architect of this plan, I will of course abide by and fully promote what ever you decide to do with the suggestion. Of course, there's nothing wrong with doing both!
- 70 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
You forgot Howler LOL
- 70 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
Nope, that's a pass. Lol
- 79 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
That's fine. What ever it takes... lol https://natashasfoodadventures.com/skrewball-whiskey-milkshake-recipe/
-
It's chilly in Florida, so you should add some to your morning coffee. Go ahead and have a second cup and we can talk in about 90 minutes, K ? LOL! I'm really nervous about Kellan's father and family knowing how diabolical Reilly's father is. The six wolves are about to come together... This is going to be good. Really good.
- 79 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
It does work wonders. And if that isn't you're speed, then I'm sure a Fireball hot toddy would also do the trick, right @kbois?
- 8 comments
-
- 3
-
-
Foreshadowing. I'm betting she spotted someone evil lurking in the crowd.
