spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hate to hear this rick. I hope that the surgery is successful and you are back to full speed in a short amount of time. Take care of yourself. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That dog is obviously not from the "more than a mouthful is wasted anyway" school of thought. He'd fit right in with this crowd. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sorry I'm late to the party, but yes and yes. I've always subscribed to the idea that the customer is always right...until they are wrong... and then it's up to me to tell them exactly why they are wrong. When it comes to co-workers and colleagues acting nasty on the phone, I tell them that when they regain their professionalism, we can resume the conversation and then I hang up. I'm nobody's doormat or punching bag because they've had a bad day and they think they're going to take it out on me. -
Calmer? Really, Carlos? The 4th paragraph and CJ lets this fly: Ref says: "And the winner by a TKO is CJ Abelló" LOL I guess if by calmer you mean that nobody needed a steak for their eye, well, then I guess calmer it is!
- 48 comments
-
- 11
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've missed these from you tim. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm glad that you're doing better molly. 🤞for a continued speedy and full recovery! -
I think you just told on yourself Mr. Arbour. 🤣 Will has sat back, listened and learned. He does have that killer instinct and knows when to take a risk. His analysis of the opportunity is spot on and very mature, but he's never going to let Matt and Wade forget about how they missed a huge opportunity when he strikes it rich on this deal because, well, it's Will. LOL Great chapter Mark. I'm so glad you're writing again!
- 28 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Jay looking in the mirror after Loe walks out the door... Screwed up is way too mild for what he did. Great chapter Mrs G.
- 76 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I see what you did there 😊 -
Will is really making the most of his time in New York. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Stef and J.P. took Kris under their wings. They could definitely teach him a thing or two. 😜 I think Patrick's admission that he might start openly dating guys threw Will for a bigger loop than he expected and that's why his attitude came off as jealousy. Maybe Patrick will get a clue and make Will his first public date. Johnny isn't as naive as people think. He's going to keep the money and the house. Great chapter Mark!!
-
Grainger getting impaled by the Tsarevich in the coffin bed while the guards searched his room and then grabbing the guard's arm and wailing "Help Me!" while he orgasmed definitely counts as a trick. 🤣
- 37 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thank you! I was just getting ready to type that, but you beat me to it. It needs to be mandatory that if you're talking about making delicious food, you either point to or post the recipe. @Mikiesboy @Reader1810 LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad that you're doing better and that your hubby is taking good care of you. Now go eat a bowl of chicken noodle soup!! 😆 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm sure that this uncertainty has weighed heavily on you and probably partially contributed to your recent rough times. It's great that your employer realizes that they're getting great work out of you and that they're being really flexible. Small steps and small victories, tim. You've got this. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good to hear from you rick. I'm sorry to hear about your brother's health issues, but he's lucky that you are able to help him out. Remember to take care of yourself too. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
April showers bring April stupids. There's just something in the air this month. Hope you have a good weekend and I'll 🤞that you have a much better next week. -
Listen up- I know we share a brain, but this was my week to have custody of it. LOL
- 80 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Dang! I think you just caused a re-write for @Wayne Gray. He didn't have that book character he was basing on you down pat like he thought he did. LOL -
Bless Jay's little heart! If an enema caused that much drama, imagine what life's going to be like for him when he has to go for his first colonoscopy! It was too cute the way Loren picked at him afterwards. I'm sure it'll be a long running joke between the two of them. So did you really have to top the Countess of Cliffhangers @kbois and do an actual cliffhanger that was because of a cliffhanger? Totally cutthroat. LOL.
- 80 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
With a complimentary in cabin bar containing different flavored whiskies because, well, @kbois (ducks and runs) Lol -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Life's short. You get no do-overs. LOL But hey, breaking bad on a Catholic school trip---I'm very impressed! One might think that you did have some public school hooligan in you like the rest of us! P.S. @Wayne Gray would be foolish not to base a character off of you. -
Welcome back Mark. Glad to hear you're doing OK. This gap year is really showing the more mature side of Will. Don't get me wrong, he's still a big slut and we all love that side of him, but when he wants to call somebody to apologize for being a dick to them, that's being real mature.
- 28 comments
-
- 11
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
No, but since you asked... You take a piece of cardboard and shove a straight pin through it. You impale the piece of hash on the pin and then light it. Once it catches and starts smoking, you place a glass over it (we used a small rocks glass) to trap all of the smoke and then you move the entire contraption to your lips and lift up a corner of the glass and suck in the smoke. When we would come back from our daily adventure, the glass was always washed and the villa was spotless. We left the housekeeper a very generous tip. I expect full credit if this appears in one of your stories, Carlos 🤣🤣🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ahhhh, Mallorca... when me an my friends were young, fearless, and 100% crazy. We did a winter get away to escape a snowy and dreary winter. We latched onto a mostly straight British boy (he was 19 and his parents managed the resort) who acted as our tour guide and showed us all the good places to get into trouble. And get into trouble we did! In the span of 10 days, we got into a car wreck (not our fault and I wasn't driving), ran all over the island eating the best food, learned to smoke hash without a pipe, drank lots and lots of beers, met some wonderful people who invited us to local football (soccer) game and then had us come back to their bar later on for a barbecue (cooked over a wood fire) feast. After eating we were sitting at the bar when someone lit up a joint and passed it around. I got tapped on the shoulder and passed it to my right without looking. It was a cop, and I knew my life was over. He just grinned and then he took a hit and passed it back to me. Good times and good memories. I'd go back there in a heartbeat! LOL -
Oh, Peter already knows the game: “Thanks, Tiny Tim. Lead the way.” Owen’s head slap was loud enough it nearly drowned out Peter’s “Fuck you, Sasquatch!” So Short Stuff has already called CJ "Bigfoot". LOL I think this is going to turn into a very light frenemy situation. I don't think it would out of the question for Peter to glitter bomb CJ sometime in the future when he least expects it. Great chapter Carlos!
- 74 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
