spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I have to admit, my jaw dropped when you said $5 a pound for chicken. I went into Aldi and another grocery store this morning (granted, not in your area) and chicken was sitting right in your price range. I think organic was a little bit higher than $2.49. So I'm wondering if that store jacked up the prices to make the BOGO seem like a good deal? Hmmmmm....🤔 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'll vouch for her 100%. She's in property management and the stuff you hear and deal with-- most people would never believe. I tell folks that I served my 5 year sentence doing that and I'm not ever going back. 🤣 -
Don't underestimate your readers... We're not believing in forgiveness or mercy when it comes to Reilly's father and brothers. We want the pound of flesh too!
- 77 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
It's a 2nd or 3rd read type of chapter.
- 77 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
LOL. Now we just have to wait for the Psi's to arrive. Then there's going to be some serious a** kicking on the horizon. Amazing as always @kbois.
- 77 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Wishing you a speedy recovery rick. -
So this is how it's going to be, huh? LOL I am so happy that Reilly was healed and that he has Sebastian. You're having a bit of fun with Hunter and Kellan. Is there a strong market for Wolf Lube? Do we need to do market research? I'm not so sure if the painting was a vision of the future, or perhaps a portrait done in the past that is now repeating itself. I know, I know, I know. We'll have to wait to see, but it's always good fun speculating on your stories! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for posting today!
- 67 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Birthday to our most wonderful @Mikiesboywho gave us this amazing meeting place. tim, I hope your day is filled with wonder, amazement, and of course love! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I won't tax @Mikiesboy on this one, so I'll just remind you by saying 2 simple words: Oat Hash. That sealed your fate. Happy Merry Holly Jolly Christmas and New Years! -
Hey Carlos--Can you make see that Northman gets this for Christmas? I'd love to deliver a nice slap across the face, but 'tis the season, so I have to be nice. Come January 1, all bets are off though. Thank you so much for the back to back chapters! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the happiest of New Years!
- 52 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Merry Christmas to you as well, rick! -
Nice clue about Sunny Hill Xpress' identity! Maddox really threw Ray under the bus and it's backfired. Or has it??? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Laura!
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I think they will mate, but I'm have doubts that Ben will shift because of what Silas said: So if Ben shifts, will he loose his ability to spot hunters and other shifters? Then there's what Caleb said: Mmmmmmmmmm... So very much to contemplate over the next few days while trying to sort out this massive tangled web that @kbois has started to weave.
- 55 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
I think she might just fight you over that! 🤣 @kbois loves her some Fireball!!!
- 55 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well it sounds like some progress was made. I know you're glad to be in less pain, but it still must be frustrating for you. Hopefully you can get a complete resolution in the early part of the new year. Until then, I hope you have the happiest of holidays! -
The clue was the "air freshener"... and Silas! LOL, Great chapter and Merry Christmas!
- 55 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
I am so appropriating this saying. There are countless times during my day where this would be totally useful! Loved the dialogue in this chapter Carlos and how you managed to throw in a history lesson. Well done!
- 64 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
That would be tomorrow. Plenty of time for you to whip up a special chapter for the celebration and get it out to your loyal fans in time. I think you need to get busy typing, Carlos! 🤣
- 81 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So does this mean if I mess up something, I can run it backwards and it gets undone? 🤣 What kbois said--Have a good day everyone!! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hoping that all is O.K. with @Wayne Gray and that you are safe and not too shook up. 🙏🤞 https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/20/us/california-earthquake/index.html -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You do realize that chocolate isn't their secret ingredient, right Wayne? -
I doubt he's back 100% from his cold, so skip the rum and just distract him and snatch it away. 🤣
- 97 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
but moving on to other things... It's official--you're the Cliffhanger Champion. Here's your 👑 and🏆. I'll leave it to you to break the news to @Wayne Gray
- 97 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hate to hear that. I know you've had a long, long wait to get this taken care of. Do you think that the kidney stones could have brought about the seizure? Might be worth mentioning to your doctor as it could possibly move you up on the list. Sending positivity and good thoughts your way.
