spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
Madam Ambassador knows exactly what's going on with Northman and she's letting it play out so she can get rid of him. She didn't make it to being an ambassador by being clueless. I'm glad that they've gotten the money train rolling with Bezos. And Carlos has given us some new men to drool over. Excellent chapter sir!
- 108 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Don't do random numbers. It makes it really hard to calculate your money. Stick to 10 or multiples of 10. 🤑 Besides, you're worth it! -
Yay! I've been waiting for this to hit. Barely out of the gate and you've upped the drama!
- 51 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hate that you're feeling ill. Maybe go get tested so you can rule that out. Hope you're better soon. -
What good fun with Andy and Adam in the sandwich shop after those 2 disagreeable encounters. Good for both of them for calling that behavior out. Yes, I had to look up knickerbocker glory, and now I'm wanting one! Eric is seeming to be more relaxed and at ease with life. For him to go out shopping for newish clothes in styles the he normally doesn't wear is huge progress. He's making a real effort for his upcoming "meeting" with Rob Bairstow. I fear that things are going to go from bad to worse with Felicity. It's obvious that her husband is keeping tabs on her and that she's scared.
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yep. She's my sister from another mister, and I'm her brother from another mother. We still work together and that's going on 15 years. Partners in crime, through thick and thin, are we. I'm glad you're getting to re-connect tonight. I hope you have an amazing time! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Congratulations Fae. Best wishes for an amazing life together for you and SP. -
The Russian wasn't just using sex as a tool. He plays.
-
Hit the publish button now. LOL
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Don't panic and don't stress. You know in your heart exactly why you are doing this and that SP will be by your side regardless. There is no such thing as a perfect wedding. Something always happens and most of the time it's extremely funny. When it got to the point of saying " take you for my lawfully wedded husband," my niece said "lawfully dreaded." We got that on tape and everyone (including my niece) still thinks it's funny as hell. You got this Fae, 100% you got this. -
I nominate Northman to fill that role. They could tag team him and really give him something to complain about. 😜 What a nice little dinner party and it seems that everyone is comfortable with one another. Love how you chose this setting to allow your readers a bit more insight into Lincoln and Callum. But now that pesky Russian is chirping at the back of my brain. I know in my gut that he's no good. This is really an excellent story Carlos! I'm totally hooked and can't wait until the next installment.
- 74 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I think the hero should consider a donation to a local charity. I'm sure the donation would be put to good use and be most welcome. -
Several times I myself have brewed the most perfect, flavorful, award-winning 7 minute cup of water just like Eric. It's damn maddening when you come back expecting your first cup of tea in the morning! I love the way the conversation between Eric and Rob is going. Did Rob just ask Eric out on a date? Eric seems to be worrying about it like it was a date. We shall see. And Andy had a bit of the cheeky monkey in him, didn't he? Making poor Adam choke like that! LOL
-
Rusty, Rusty, Rusty! Your timing is just horrible! Poor Maddox is having to go back to the drawing board.
- 31 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The right tool always helps.... -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks for checking in and letting us know about tim. My very best wishes to you both and many continued improvements for tim. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
If you just order turnips in a restaurant in the south, you're going to get the green tops, not the root. Not my favorite, but better than mustard greens. 🤢 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I have a small one. I use it for things like french fries/tater tots, fully cooked breaded chicken patties and the like. It is significantly quicker because it's a mini-convection oven. Sometimes timing can be tricky. I don't yet trust it or myself enough to do uncooked meats/fish. Some folks complain that they are loud, but it doesn't bother me at all. Overall, I like it and it's an appliance I use almost weekly. The same one who discovered collards. "Oh the house doesn't smell that bad." LOL. If you're cooking the greens, then cook that stuff outside. If you are cooking the root part I would do it in the InstantPot and vent that stuff outside too. IMHO, turnips and rutabagas might be the same family, but they are different. Turnips have a white colored flesh and rutabagas have a golden yellow to orange flesh. Rutabagas always need side meat and sweetner. Turnips, I cut into matchsticks, par boil them until tender, drain, toss them in a frying pan with some unsalted butter and fresh grated nutmeg and finish the cooking. -
3 Obviously you've been in contact with GA cliffhanger crew, LOL. Seriously though, I am delighted that Eric made the phone call and left a message. The little hint of conversation that you gave makes it seem like they are on their way to a renewed friendship or maybe more. I'm hoping for more!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
From yesterday, but since I just saw the post it still counts. LOL- My sister from another mister and I walked out of a restaurant because the server was ignoring us and in 25 minutes, we hadn't gotten so much as a glass of water. And no, they weren't that busy. We went to another restaurant and I ran into my niece (who works there and who I hadn't seen in a couple of months), and one of her co-workers who gave me a wonderful hug. So out of 1 bad came 2 great things. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Mine was sore for a day or two, but it passed quickly. Now this years flu shot... well that was a different story. -
Once again @Wayne Gray drops a snippet that teases his readers and leaves them with blue balls........
- 6 comments
-
- 4
-
-
-
- the hazards of love
- writing
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Bowl to chin and then shovel. Works every time 🤣
-
I don't normally hit the "love" reaction right out of the gate, but this one is so very, very good @kbois. I'm getting the idea that Lucifer isn't as "detached" as it would appear. Can't wait for the next chapter.
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nailed it!
