Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. chapter eight jay “Dude, get off your phone,” Taylor chastises from the other side of the living room. We’ve long since ditched the parents and ended up back at my cabin. My brothers both have rooms back home but they almost always stay with me when I’m in town, and sometimes even when I’m not. I should really change the lock code. ESPN is playing in the background. Derek is on the sofa next to me, his eyes look like they might shut any moment. It’s past midnight but my bod
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    I love the visual of Jay pretending to be innocent and unknowing while really he's an evil mastermind.
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Loren's definitely feeling things he's never felt and isn't sure what the heck to do about it! It's part of growing but it's not easy or fun.
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Loved this! What a fun St. P day tale. Had me laughing and smiling.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Pesky double posting… I shall use this to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    The author never says shit. But I’m inclined to agree.
  7. It definitely gives you a different perspective. Funny enough, the next chapter of JL parallels this one, when Jay visits Denver!!
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    I think the first line of business is a motion for innie-outie to changed to in-betweenie. Then, and this is merely a suggestion, demand Kurkova’s resignation. You cannot have a leader that is not part of the group. You need to step into the leadership and activate for your platform.
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    This is why I think they're a good match. They align well on the fundamental things. There is so much compatibility between them, some of it just needs to be unlocked.
  10. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    I bet @imogene_arant could tell us their acronym since they have an in-betweenie themselves and probably attend the meetings on a regular basis.
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Well, yes, but it may or may not be a catalyst for something else...I dunno
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    I believe it's in the final chapter when they're in Mexico. Jay mentions something to Seamus. Other than that, not much is said...to my recollection.
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    You really, really don't need to go re-read lol. Jay would totally let Loren stew in his decision and rejoice in his uncomfortableness.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Did Jay enjoy eating up Sven's attention because he likes attention or because he enjoyed watching Loren squirm?
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Jay is definitely the person that Loren needs be bring him out of the darkness and into the light. No two ways around it.
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    It’s always great to have experts around here lol
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Gotta make sure everyone is represented!
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    As of this point, he hasn’t met Seamus or Matt in person. That won’t happen until the playoff game which is right around the corner!
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    I love this!!!!!
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    Sometimes I see Jay as a piece of elastic in a machine that’s being pulled over and over and over to see how long it last before it snaps. Hopefully Loren doesn’t test it too much.
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

  22. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    If only he could communicate the truth… lol
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Stratego

    chapter seven loren “Well, that lift kit was a total cluster fuck to put in. I’ll post a detailed tutorial to my YouTube channel so you can avoid my mistakes, which were mostly my fault for not reading the instructions, so make sure you don’t follow in my footsteps down that path. “Now that we have the lift in, it’s time to pick out wheels and tires. Remember,” I say, pointing at the camera so they know I mean business, “these vans make customizing difficult because they do
  24. The first story I ever wrote had, on average, 180 exclamation points per chapter! Whoa! I didn’t even realize I was doing it! I think I was just so excited to be writing! At some point I was like, whoa…and did a search and replace. It’s a far less enthusiastic story now.
  25. Not according to my kids or my body when I try and get off the floor lol
×
×
  • Create New...