Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Story Scope

    This piece was great. As someone who usually just has an idea and begins writing without much prep or direction, just hope it all comes together along the way, this seems incredibly helpful.
  2. At first I thought you were quoting Jake Peralta from Brooklyn 99. Nope. That is not the case and I had to Google SCTV lol
  3. Took the country road to the valley today and got some shopping done. I found a Sous vide cooker on clearance, so that was awesome and got some yummo streaks! Dinners only a few hours away…
  4. I think this sounds good.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Jay's Loelife

  6. Just keeping my head low lol You go re-read BN and then see if you can spot all the holes as they pop up between the two stories 😉
  7. Hey now…why you gotta be mean?
  8. I’ll be here every Monday and Thursday for The next 15 weeks or so
  9. Shots fired lol
  10. Me?? You need to talk to Jay and Loren. I'm staying out of this one.
  11. They're my favorite so far but I'm not bias at all...
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Jay's Loelife

    Yes, Jay on the left. Loe on the right. Or at least how I see them in my head.
  13. Yes, they will have more than a cameo. The second part of the series we will start to see a lot more of Matt, Seamus, Aidan and...a surprise guest. Also, yes, I will have to remind everyone several times that this is a work of Fiction because Jay's team is going to have a better season(s) than the actual team is having. Suspension of disbelief.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Jay's Loelife

    Thank you. I'm excited it's finally ready!
  15. Talk about good timing lol it only took me 7 months to finish
  16. It's a finished story and I will post every Monday and Thursday!
  17. They really are. There's a lot of chemistry and a lot of push and pull. I think they is a great balance with these two. Very complimentary.
  18. Excited to share this labor of love.
  19. Jay Petermeyer is everyone’s favorite All-American football player. He’s spent his entire career living above reproach as he patiently waits for the husband and the life he knows he’s meant for. There wouldn’t be influencers if there wasn’t Loren Patrick. He transformed YouTube into a social platform and revolutionized what it means to live for the public. His life is free and easy. No attachments, no expectations. Just the way he likes. Sometimes the life we’re destined for looks different from the life we dream of.
  20. chapter one loren The kitchen is littered with tripods and video lighting. Milk is pooled on the counter where I got a little overzealous with my frother. No matter how you turn it, the kitchen is wrecked. It always is after a day of filming. Good food, good drinks, and good content don’t come easy or without maid service. It would take less than twenty minutes to have the place tidied but then I’d be late for drinks. Too many times I’ve taken that chance and it never works
  21. I hated them until I was in Europe. I think they're so much more efficient compared to our four-way-stops that slow traffic to a halt....and still no one knows who is supposed to go.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 26

    @kbois can never leave things alone. I'm sure there's so many angles at work here. I can't wait to find out
  23. Kbois does it again in this well crafted story about shifters from different areas that are brought together by a force and calling greater than them. When shifter pups around the same age start missing, the power pack is brought together to expose corruption, deceit, and trafficking. You truly feel all the emotions in this one.
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 26

    Thank you for letting me be on this journey with you! You’re creative and devious and you know how to write a story!!
  25. "You feel bad for the things you said to me in the heat of the moment. Don't worry, I know you were frustrated. Your remorse brings you to your knees. You reach for my pants and flick them open, the way you've done a hundred times..." @Aditus how dare you use your mind power like this...
×
×
  • Create New...