Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Only one way to find out where we’re going and how we’re gonna get there…
  2. No idea what’s happening. I read the comments and end up seeing the story in a whole new light!
  3. I believe it’s next chapter when things really start to pick up between them. Loren presses the physical issue And Jay presses the relationship issue. It’s fun!!
  4. Everyone knows how it ends up but they don't know how they get there, which is the fun part.
  5. He really does! Jay is a 10 and just what Loren needs
  6. Makes you wonder what Jay saw when he watched Loren for over a year...I ask this, not even knowing the answer as the author lol
  7. Pretty much. I think it’s common to think you’re happy until something comes along and proves you otherwise. Jay is proving him otherwise
  8. Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot. It's hard to find the right balance sometimes.
  9. Jay is a good communicator, which is good because Loren needs someone like that lol. He's definitely being challenged with Jay. He'll be pushing back soon enough.
  10. chapter five loren “Thanks for hanging out today. I’ll be live at the gym tomorrow at 6am if you want to work out with me. I’ve got a new drink this week. Spoiler: Mitchel and Megan at Buck Farms sent me some bomb shit. Y’all know how I love their fresh caramel. Well, they have new cinnamon caramel…so that’s definitely going down on Thursday for all my baristas and baristos out there. And of course, don’t forget the clothing launch is this Saturday, nine-am pacific standard time.
  11. Having not slept through the night in…I don’t even know, this sounds amazing! Congratulations. I bet you feel so good.
  12. Thank you both for doing these. They’re one of my favorite posts. Such good reminders of basic things I’ve learned and even forgotten. Refreshers always welcome
  13. As a parent with a child that already won't wake up for school. This is my nightmare.
  14. @Myr's word of the day is one of GA's diurnal contributions. Don't miss it.
  15. Thank you for being an engaging reader and for asking this questions. I think it has been and will continue to be helpful to readers and authors who happen upon this thread.
  16. These guys are my fav. Listen to them always!
  17. I agree. I find it fascinating to read all different perspectives. Each reader walks away with a different tidbit. Even if a commenter is saying something that is already said, I still like to read it to see how the puzzle pieces are being laid. Often times the feedback has me going to future chapters and making tweaks because their insight triggered something I never intended but that I really want to include now that is has been brought to my attention.
  18. Loren will slowly unfold, like a flower. We will know him deeply. I think he knows where his fears come from but that doesn't mean he's ready to deal with them.
  19. I cannot speak for @James K but I think the general consensus is that not every story needs to have a 5 star review, and it's PERFECTLY fine to leave whatever review you feel fitting, the confusion comes when the review is glowing but is given less than five stars. As a reader, it confuses me greatly when I read reviews like that. I'd like to know why, if the story was great on so many levels, did it not warrant five stars. As an author, I'm curious why, if my story was great on so many levels, did it not warrant five stars. Do you need to justify it? No. Would it be a helpful addition to your review? Absolutely! Having gone back and read some of your reviews, they're very kind and thorough, I think one more line explaining what they lacked for you, even if it's not required, would help paint a full and balanced picture for readers reading it and authors receiving it.
  20. 💗💗💗 You don't miss a thing.
  21. I agree, you definitely have to have more than just a good body to stay relevant in the business. That doesn't mean there's not a mental mindf*ck when you spend most of your life being gawked at. Loren will definitely be toying with some new ideas.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Eruption

    Binged this story this weekend. It was a lovely read as we followed Carson on a pretty awesome adventure. I wish I was as travelled as he was. This was truly an enjoyable read.
×
×
  • Create New...