-
Posts
4,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
I can vividly see/hear the dramatic cries of the young pups. When I was a kinder, the doctors office had open clinic for vaccinations. When it was my turn, I screamed so load and so long that when we went back to the lobby, every kid was staring wide eyed. Turns out everyone heard it. I oops. i don’t think things went easy after that…
- 90 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, look what the cat dragged in. -
Things are moving. Interesting plan with Wayne, Sandi, and Elijah… nothing could go wrong with trying to mask two wolves and a shape shifter... I have visions of Harry Potter when the potion starts wearing off. Yikes.
- 99 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Supposedly... -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm also going for research purposes: Will this trip be better now that my kids are 11 and 14 vs. when we went back in 2016 and they were 5 and 8? I'm pretty sure I know the answer... -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey now! Just because you live there doesn't mean everyone hates Disney World. We're going there next January! Granted, we probably are not visiting It's A Small World...but still -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I mean, not really lol. Between NCIS - Miami and Dexter and the iguanas and pythons, I think I'll stay here on the Oregon coast. It's pretty peaceful. Cost of living is a bit high but I'll take it. I just want to add that I think Iguanas are so cool, but they're not a pest here. You know what they say; one man's iguana is another man's mortal enemy. -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I think the caps really add to the excitement of the iguanas. -
WHAT?!
-
Lot to unpack. Definitely curious to see what happens between these characters. I have a feeling it's going to be a rollercoaster. Opals are hands down the best apples, ever. Fight me.
-
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We have a cleaner that comes once a week to help keep our head above water but she doesn't do the bedrooms lol -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Why, as an adult, can I not keep my room clean? What's the point of growing up? -
The Drop in Centre
Mrsgnomie replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We don’t have the luxury of auto air. Wood burning only (farm house quirk). So the fire goes only when hubs decides it’s too cold. Usually, only on days we’re home and it’s chilly, 45° outside. Like today. -
Oh boy, this sounds like fate...
- 111 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Oooo. I like the fake out. Leave but don't leave, show up and surprise them when their defenses are down!
- 111 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
-
We've been chatting about it. Have to find the right story and the right timing!
- 111 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
He's exactly who I imagine for a French Bulldog. I have to finish the story I'm working on so I can start posting! But I will start jotting down some thoughts on a shifty story...It probably will not have the craziness that @kbois story has, but well see..
- 111 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Oh man, I don't know that shifters is in my wheel house!
- 111 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Busy chapter! I love to see the little challenges happening between Sebastian and the council. They really hate him which makes me smile! Curious to see what they find. I just want them to get the pups ASAP. I hate knowing they're out there hurting, going through God knows what. Side note: I want to read a shifter story where they're not wolves, but regular dogs. I want to see a Corgi shifter and a French Bulldog shifter. There could really be a cast of hilarious characters.
- 111 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
-
90 Day Genre and Tag Reading - Jan 22, 2022
Mrsgnomie commented on Myr's blog entry in Gay Authors Archive
Thank you. This is very interesting! -
Another great grammar lesson from @Myr
- 3 comments
-
- 3
-
-
-
- grammar guide
- back to basics
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I’ve been thinking a lot about the comments, particularly the ones insinuating that a shifters animal is telling of its character. I’d simply point out that regardless of shifter species, there are always honorable ones, deceiving ones, naive ones, psycho ones, etc. So a snake is more than a snake. A bear is more than a bear. And as we know, a wolf is more than a wolf. And I think that makes things really interesting because there’s just no way to assume…
- 90 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Posted on the wrong chapter…
-
Well, I didn't think I was this late to the party, but clearly there are cons to being on the west coast. Anyway, I have nothing to add except I am not qualified to be in with the likes of you all. Ya'll are too smart for me...seeing things that I don't see. It's a wee bit intimidating, that's for sure.
- 93 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
