Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 21

    I kind of had a crush on Caleb in the beginning. He seemed so nice and genuine. A great Alpha. Clearly, I have terrible taste in men.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 21

    I did not see Caleb’s betrayal coming. Sebastian had every reason to want to be careful about how much he was sharing, that’s normal given the context. It never struck me as a tell of betrayal @kboiscan’t be trusted.
  3. One more thing, my computer does not recognize syllepsis as a word. So, I will not feel bad when I forget about it's existence. (Also, I just spelled existence so bad that my computer couldn't even given guess what I was trying to say. So, that's how my day is going.)
  4. To add non STD input. I don't foresee me ever using the word syllepsis in a sentence, but I am looking forwarding to working it's context in to something. Maybe, my own hit Disney song. We'll see.
  5. At first glance I thought you picked Syphilis as the word of the day and I was like. “Well, this will be a fun discussion.”
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 20

    Keep your fingers to yourself!!! No one likes blabber fingers.
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 20

    This reads like the end of a cheesy show lol. "Will Bob discover his neighbor took his blower? Will the dogs get out again? Will the mailman deliver the correct mail? Find out next week on As the Days Turn...
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 20

    With Seb being like...the biggest security firm ever in the entire history of security, I bet they can see everything.
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 20

    If he's drugged, he may not have the power to shapeshift. That would be unfortunate.
  10. Love these chats. I didn’t realize how deep pronouns went. Very interesting! I’m getting smarter every day!
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Ten of Wands

    Great chapter. You have a way with words. This is beautifully written. Good character development. I feel like there's a lot of development in this chapter.
  12. I live south of the Evergreen state.
  13. Was just talking about this and @kbois pointed me to this blog (was out of town all weekend so I missed it). This is really on point for me right now as I'm re-reading my current story, trying to clean it up and 'feel' out the scenes more. Perfect post for me. Thanks.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 19

    one can only hope things go smoothly
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 19

    I knew it would be fast but I thought they'd at least get ONE night to settle in. But nope! It makes you wonder if something is going on behind the scenes that they feel the need to kidnap so quickly. Feels rushed.
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 19

    It definitely makes you wonder what the heck is going on. The poor kids, my heart goes out to them and the way they're being treated and manipulated.
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 19

    Knowing @kbois It gets worse before it gets better.
  18. Back from the mountain. The trip was awesome and terrible wrapped in one. My oldest had a great time. He's a natural on the board. My youngest has a knack for ruining trips. This one was no different. My brother and SIL drove an hour to pick him up so we could actually enjoy ourselves. Later that night, he did the same thing while cosmic tubing. I love experience's, I would spend all my money letting my kids try everything under the sun. It's so hard to have a kid who gets excited and pumped but ultimately makes it miserable for everyone. We're planning a trip to Disney World next year and I'm seriously second guessing it. Seems like a lot of money for something that will end in tears for everyone involved lol. WHY ARE KIDS SO DIFFICULT?
  19. I’m torn. You make me want to read it but I know it will be a personal struggle for me, one I will not recover from quickly. I have it queued up but it might be a while before I pull the trigger. Thank you for covering such a broad range of books.
  20. Oh my! I missed this last week. It totally slipped by. I only caught it because I’d the weekly wrap up. ill have to come back to this lesson a few times. Good stuff here
  21. We won’t be doing anything crazy, just teaching the kids basics. I’m actually anxious about not writing all weekend!
  22. Heading to the mountain for the weekend. Taking the kids skiing for the first time. A little cosmic tubing. Should be fun!
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 18

    See @kbois, @chris191070 is nervous for Elijah, too. Just saying.
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 18

    I’m still nervous for Elijah.
×
×
  • Create New...