Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

weinerdog

Members
  • Posts

    12,460
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by weinerdog

  1. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    100% percent chance of a definite maybe
  2. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    A lot of readers have commented on Owen being at the dinner but when I read this SunsetGuy: I should be around. I don’t know yet if Owen can make it. It’s the end of the school year for him, and he’s usually pretty frazzled tho he might need a night out lol. We can figure it out later That could very well be the case and is valid. But equally it has an excuse you say off the top of your head feel to it. Perhaps Troy and Miles texting might already be an issue with Owen .Just something to consider
  3. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    According to @chris191070 that guys name will be Bubba.Every time we read the same GA story and a bad guy is going to prison the guys cellmate is named Bubba.Dude gets around
  4. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    I bet you're checking to see if you can lock out individual comments
  5. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    Not only curve balls but illegal pitches that umpires always check for
  6. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    You make valid points but I feel you are FAR too tough on Miles. The Abandonment issue very few have walked in those shoes and God forbid I hope nobody here ever does. The silence? I believe that's a 50/50 call and good cases can be made for both. When you said Miles does not deserve a second chance well he NEVER ASKED for a second chance so don't criticize him for what he didn't do or even thought of doing.
  7. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    @kbois I want to add to what you said can you help up on to the soapbox
  8. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    Meanwhile I get put in one of those hourly rate hotels
  9. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    caught the lady behind the counter giving us a look that said, I want to go home on time, get the hell out. You never told us you also worked in Scotland @kbois
  10. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    What an outstanding chapter❤️ Some random thoughts. Well the incident Miles described certainly explains a lot.I didn't think it was possible but his sperm donor is a far worse POS than his Uncle ever was. If Troy asks if he can tell the story to Owen I think Miles should let him. Perhaps the title of the story might have to do with Miles finding his sister and I hope he does but I feel he has to also visit the ranch again. It's so good Miles has Robbie in his life.The charter business reminds me of another great story on GA called Circumnavigation All the credit in the world to Miles and Troy for doing the honorable thing in regard to their individual situation. But I have to admit that “Can I have your number? I’d like to keep in touch if that’s okay.” I could see that as a huge source of contention for Owen and their marraige Again outstanding Chapter
  11. weinerdog

    Chapter 19

    Good Morning everybody❤️.Before I read the chapter I have something to tell you.I was able to visit Marco Polo at the kitty hotel.I told him I will teach him how to speak English and he said "Me?how?" .....I swear he did.....Okay don't believe me I'm going to read the chapter now
  12. weinerdog

    Chapter 18

    I believe many here are judging Miles solely on his actions and are not considering that a person might appear to be past his trauma but really isn't .In addition to what we already know there is still something we don't know and Troy heard Miles say in his sleep "Stay away from her" whatever that was had to have been also traumatic it could have been a trigger of some kind.
  13. Since when does Andrew not have a plan B?
  14. @chris191070 is going to want to borrow that from you @Topher Lydon to use in @kbois story
  15. weinerdog

    Chapter 37

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE DOG IS NOT DEAD????.....Oh? You're not talking about me you're talking about the sto.........Never mind
  16. I,2,4 and 5 fit perfectly for various reasons but I'm stumped on how popcorn fits into this.....Wait does this mean we are all getting popcorn?
  17. I don't know how I missed the notification for the previous chapters The next chapter is going to get interesting.... Shiloh, Parker, Chase and Noah are all in an event space. What could go wrong? Actually shouldn't the question be What could NOT go wrong
  18. weinerdog

    Chapter 4

    If the school has an anti-bullying or anti hate policy the e-mails and starting rumors could be used against her.Looks like Mrs Mason made a mistake making her one of the participants Stephanie hasn't learned anything about what can be used against her,Dumb twit
  19. weinerdog

    Chapter 4

    “Stephanie can be a vindictive witch. Seriously, Taylor,” she warned. I guess you're going to have a conversation with Stephanie @Summerabbacat about choice of words she uses she's far too nice. But being a minister's daughter and all stress that only use those words speaking about Stephanie
  20. weinerdog

    Chapter 4

    I wanted to get out of the car, go to the passenger’s side of the car, and push her out. I was ready to jump up and slap Stephanie’s face. Either of those would have made @Summerabbacat day @Ronyx
  21. weinerdog

    The Seasons Turn

    It was guilty of that a little but I hope you reconsider it gets better
  22. weinerdog

    Chapter 37

    I so hope I'm wrong but one case to be made for Casey to be found harmed or worse is if one of the things he was charged with was sexual assault and if the one of the victims is same sex (I think there were charges before Leggatt spoke to Levi were there not? I could be wrong about that)if the Thompson clan found out Casey was sexually assaulting same sex victims that could be enough for them to harm Casey
  23. weinerdog

    Chapter 37

    If I lived in Thompsonville and being the old fart that I am if was having this conversation with you (Or anyone else) and you just said that my reaction would be cynical and my thought would be "I'll believe that when I see it" In @Mark Ponyboy Peters story I don't think that's going to happen but IRL as much as I hate to say it I wouldn't be confident The fact that it seems like Casey disappeared off the face of the earth I find ominous.He could have ran off on his own to escape who knows what is going on with the Thompson clan,But then being found dead jeez he's only 16
  24. Seeing Ken and Kent in the chapter was a pleasant surprise. This was the previous year so are twins still attending or have they graduated? Nick does have some very loyal friends
  25. The rest of it was uglier. The abuse. The murders. The spiral. The shame. The ways I’d let people use me because I didn’t know how to believe I deserved anything better. The constant fear that if someone saw all of me — not just the pretty parts or the funny parts or the flirtatious parts — they'd realize I was too damaged to love properly. To me it sounds like Kody would be the right guy to sort this out with
×
×
  • Create New...