Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    The Fleet

    Between Kent and Randy they seem to have a sense of what needs doing, now they will learn to present it so that others realise it too.
  2. Doha

    Freedom

    Being assigned to the same battalion is brilliant news. I’m guessing that their instinctive team work has been noted and as a result, they are being kept as a unit.
  3. Doha

    Home

    It absolutely was needed.
  4. Doha

    Earned

    That first visit home after 3 months of intense training is totally discombobulating! Let’s see how Kent does.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 5

    My stars said I would win the lottery two weeks ago so I bought $50 worth of tickets and won $4.70. 🙌🏼🎖️
  6. Doha

    Becoming

    It is in these quiet moments, cleaning rifles, sweeping the side walk, helping each other finish tasks that seem mindless, that a group of individuals become a team.
  7. Doha

    Receiving

    This is exactly how I remember my own experience in the military. Waiting in lines, being shouted at and constantly tired, but getting stronger all the while. I’m really glad that Kent and Randy have each other. Two is better than one in this context.
  8. Doha

    The Last Week

    I think Len and Kent will feel this more than either currently realise. I hope that somehow, they remain close. Coach summed up Kent so well. 🎖️
  9. Doha

    Straight Lines

    So much grief and love is curled up around these two. I understand why Kent is doing what he is doing, but it is going to be so difficult.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 5

    OMG. Uncle arse may have survived! Crikey! Well I hope so and that he is brought to justice.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 5

    As for the stampede, I’m relieved they came out unscathed, and also pleased that their relationship became clear to Troy’s dad. This will allow them to be honest all round.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 5

    I’m sure Mr Riggs will help Morgan/Miles. Fingers crossed. 🤞🏽
  13. Doha

    Chapter 4

    The boys are discovering each other and enjoying what they find. The next few days will be hard work but I’m sure they will feel increasingly connected. I hope anthem speaks up and can be assisted legally.
  14. Terrible experience for Kidd but I’m delighted that the idiot arse was caught and hoping that the rest of the little group are rounded up in short order.
  15. What was a chance encounter with a stranger, has become a walk together for at least 6 days. Oliver senses that there is something not quite defined, accepts the “unknowing” and prepares for the hike to continue. I’m looking forward to walking with Oliver and Julien.
  16. This evening was a triumph for everybody involved. The production of Iphigenia was well-received by serious musicians, will go on to TV and there is talk of an opera as a result. Neil’s Bums are going to be exhibited, Charlie is happy with Marcin and Margaret is being a wonderful mum. This was an all-round cracker of a chapter.
  17. This is getting better and better! 😜 Bea, Bertha and Beula bed boudacious Bubba! This is a must see.
  18. What a heart warming chapter. The scene under the wagon made me smile from ear to ear. These two are discovering new aspects of their shared life every day and it is lovely. 🥰
  19. Doha

    The Hawk

    A chapter that highlights the loneliness of the trail and the way the body takes over from the mind. And a second day in the guest lodge is important, serendipity perhaps.
  20. Right, our threesome are all together, united and know what they must do. This is going to be one almighty battle but I have no doubt the “secret weapon” is going to unleash himself! I can’t wait to see what that is going to look like! ❤️
  21. Doha

    The Wildest Truth

    Finally, after the Moon’s personal physical intervention, Theo figures out what he needs to do. Now let’s hope he has the time he needs.
  22. Shayna is a diabolical witch whore! So she plans to eliminate Mannly and CC then take over the ranch and have Jake for herself and run Two Spirits Ranch as a brothel. What a nice sort she is.
  23. Dolly Parton is amazing!🤩
  24. Doha

    Prologue

    I haven’t read the sequel yet so looking forward to that after this story. I loved the prologue and wonder how frequently this kind of dilemma between twins arises.
  25. Crying to divert honest conversation is enough to drive a saint to drink!
×
×
  • Create New...