Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. We are definitely being edged and that meeting on the red bench when it happens is going to explode! And not just at 2 Spirit farm I’m guessing 😜
  2. The choice of He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother is a tear jerker for me - for sure and for certain!
  3. Doha

    Chapter 17

    The only snag is will the heads triumph over the hearts? When first love is involved I think it will be very difficult. I’m expecting an avalanche of unresolved emotions.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 17

  5. Doha

    Chapter 17

    The wait for the next chapter is going to be excruciating! Oh man!
  6. Doha

    Chapter 17

    Weinerdog and kitty cat. Super cute.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 17

    @akascrubber, I can’t even predict which way this will go and my head and heart are on different ends of the spectrum here.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 17

    This going to be a major confession and with both Troy and Miles’ walls having crumbled it could be a devastation.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 16

    We knew this had to happen at some stage and I am not surprised how gut wrenching this is for Troy. I wished he had shared with Owen who Miles is, although I also understand that. This is why his dad is reticent about the marriage proposal. I have no idea how it will end and I’m unsure how I think it ought to end.
  10. What an amazing place Barnswallow has turned out to be. Well built and well maintained, it is a perfect home for Augie and Fletcher, as well as for Runyon and Willie James. I can only imagine how angry Augie’s father would be if he could see it. Mares in foal, potatoes in the ground and everything they need to begin life together. Fantastic chapter!
  11. Doha

    The Pentagon

    As a young teenager, being on an army base would have been quite exciting. As for sitting in the office of a colonel that would also be daunting, but Kurtis did well!
  12. Doha

    Boymom

    Boymom is a great story which highlights the tension that can break relationships when a tiger mom is involved. Diane is clearly marking her territory, at least for 2 weekends of the year. The question is can Nate manage the notion of being second, at least for those two periods? Is Cal worth it? Highly recommended!
      • 3
      • Love
  13. This was a great story and I think Nate is willing to give Diane those two weeks each year. Having Cal for 50 weeks is a great trade. Having to bite your tongue too hard too often can become painful though, so here’s hoping that Nate and Cal will make it. Loved this!
  14. Wow! That was 🔥. Mum is a tiger helicopter mom. The single mother of a boy can be a ferocious beast. Diane is, I think, a polite version of that.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 1

    I’m glad Austin is getting a story and we have met Sade already.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 4

    Those stolen moments and glances are some of the most erotic we experience.
  17. Angel Awakened, is a story of devotion and love but entirely unconventional. I binge read theme story even though vampires are not my thing. Highly recommended.
      • 1
      • Love
  18. Doha

    Chapter 25

    Vampires are not my thing but I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 24

    So this is it forever. Happily ever after.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 23

    Crikey! Does it ever end for Aaron? Elizabeth must be family of the woman Aaron killed in error when he was first turned.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 22

    I’m glad they’ve finally made it.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 21

    Exactly as you and @drpaladin have both said. The heart wants what it wants. What to do?
  23. Doha

    Chapter 20

    I’m sure they will kiss and make up.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 19

    So much death!
  25. Doha

    Chapter 18

    What is Nathaniel thinking? He is up to something.
×
×
  • Create New...