Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,251
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Journal 11

    Self-acceptance is one of rhe pillars upon which a happy and productive life rests. I hope Chris finds this.
  2. Doha

    Journal 10

    Chris continues to learn about true friendship especially as he worries about the attack on the Parker Valley Pack.
  3. Doha

    Journal 9

    Chris is learning about friendship and support. Kyle is being very good to him and between Kyle and Cory, Chris is starting to feel accepted.
  4. Doha

    Journal 8

    As Chris comes to terms with his past and where he is right now, he is learning to face reality, take accountability and soon he will start making amends.
  5. Doha

    Journal 7

    Chris learns a lot in this chapter. He experienced first hand a conversation with a lunis and found that the guy is normal. Kyle is an fascinating character who is taking an interest in Chris.
  6. Doha

    Journal 6

    Chris needed to bottom out before he could begin to heal. He is now on his way I think.
  7. Doha

    Journal 5

    Chris is now suffering mental anguish as a result of his actions and this recognition of his past actions, may be the start of his own healing journey.
  8. Doha

    Journal 4

    I normally steer clear of journal entry or email type stories, but I am enjoying this one immensely. Perhaps because it is, to som extent, a commentary on the previous story.
  9. Doha

    Journal 3

    Second chances are something most of us need at some point and they normally come with conditions. Chris is responding really positively to his situation.
  10. Doha

    Journal 2

    I'm really relieved that Chris broke away from Michael in the end. I'm also hopeful that he will be allowed back into his pack.
  11. Doha

    Journal 1

    This is a very innovative way to continue the story of the Parker Valley Pack. I'm glad we are seeing how things have gone for Chris.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 50

    This has been one of the best reads on GA. I have loved every chapter. ❤️
  13. Doha

    Chapter 49

    I'm sad that we are Pproaching the end of the story. Ethan has been adopted by and amazing family.
  14. I definitely got mate vibes. Danny is something quite special and it will only reveal itself to the extent that he is prepared to believe in himself. Ryder has been very good for him in this regard.
  15. Well that was pretty cool. Our boys have vanquished the evil witch but they still have their work cut out to restore the packs - both Ryder's and Theo's.
  16. With it being in the middle of the night here, I'm going to leave the chapter for the morning and look forward to waking up. ❤️
  17. Doha

    Chapter 48

    A magnificent wedding that brought delegations, and even royalty, from across the globe.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 46

    The wind up of the conference was well managed by the alphas. I wonder who was poisoning Dorian. Still anxious to see what happens with JeanPierre.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 45

    Another cliffhanger! 😆 🤣 Ethan is doing amazing work. 👏
  20. Doha

    Chapter 44

    I think the alphas came to a very reasonable conclusion with a cautious move towards inclusion or at least consultation.
  21. The only thing I can think is that Alexander knew that Lyn was really into Brad and that Lyn would probably: 1. Deny that he was gay; and 2. Reject any advance from Alexander, who was nor Brad.
  22. Alexander knew exactly what he was looking at - Lyn pining for Brad who was with a girl. He was far too observant and astute for Lyn's desire for Brad to remain hidden.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 43

    Talk about cliffhangers! Wow!
  24. Doha

    Chapter 42

    Let's see how pup does against the bully. I hope he does get to use his special powers in a way that keeps them discreet. Perhaps he can freeze Dorian's balls off. 😜
  25. Doha

    Chapter 41

×
×
  • Create New...