Jump to content

Seraph28

Members
  • Posts

    2,569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Seraph28

  1. Seraph28

    Perfect Moment

    Well..we can officially say Operation Coitus is well and truly over now .haha... We have come along way from Jake fearing the sight of bazookas to literally have two of them bombard his innards😂 @Laura S. Fox...you so cooked with this serving
  2. Seraph28

    Chapter 25

    This chapter served and more...eh..
  3. Seraph28

    Chapter 30

    Whoa .this chapter was intense ...To be honest I have always had an inking that Zal's posse would be clipped off one by one ..Ragart dropping off the mortal coil was not surprising ... At least one good thing came out of this chapter, Zal's imminent reunion with Josel and the other youths and also Ade's survival...Two more chapters to go and am all giddy with excitement ... Thank you!
  4. Seraph28

    Chapter 29

    Bloody hell!...This was so gory ..If it can make Renn want to vomit...then it's really terrible
  5. Seraph28

    Chapter 24

    He was playing 3-D chess while they were playing checkers
  6. More like a sexually frustrated prat!
  7. Seraph28

    I Am Icarus

    Looks like with this chapter @Laura S. Fox brought out all the connoisseurs of sex from the woods😂😂 That was a riveting read....the situation between Bastien and Lawrence reminds of Basic Instinct. ...the detective getting so pussy whipped that by the end of the story he has lost perspective....Lawrence seems to have become adrift,in my opinion,and his objectivity going forward is going to be quite sketchy😂
  8. Seraph28

    Chapter 28

    Every once in a while you come across a character like Vondau..Reading him the first time got me thinking ..yet another typical villain...but reading this chapter made me feel pity for him...In the end he never had any agency ..
  9. Seraph28

    Chapter 27

    blimey!...Yet another wonderful chapter..I for one am glad Josel and Bartos are safe now . That being said. .all the pieces are now on the board. .all seem to be pointing in one direction...Now all our main players are aligned in purpose even though they are all in different locations at the moment .. Each time I see the name Tec Temogam I want to enter the story and commit murder .haha That scarred man can ,to channel Gen Z, serve aura...eh😉 Thank you...going to wait anxiously till next week
  10. Through it all indeed..this story was brutal .Those first parts I mean but in in the end the sum comes up.I like how the concept of family remains constant throughout the tale ..Sophia liberates herself in the end and it's quiet satisfying to see her accept accountability .For all her faults, she genuinely was a mother and in the end I like that she finds that person she should have been had fear,ambition and greed not gotten in the way.. Then there is Arthur, I suspected when first read Arthur's hand ticking that he might have some bit of degenerative disease like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's..to see you confirm that is good ..I like that he rehabilitates himself at the end..I guess mortality can make us see things from a different perspective . I end by saying this tale served and more @vanalas..Julian is the protagonist of this tale but I found myself being Aiden's champion at the end...Thank You for taking us on this journey of love,family, bad choices and accountability..We are going to wait anxiously as we await your next inspired tale..
  11. Seraph28

    Chapter 26

    Is it possible for a character to be more repugnant than Dareis Monteilon?..That man doesn't seem to have any redeeming traits,eh!
  12. sophia is like that flu virus that just keeps coming back no matter ...eh.. she is becoming ridiculous...just get out of here already @vanalas
  13. Seraph28

    Chapter 25

    Is it possible to make Tac Temogam any more despicable?.That man deserves whatever is coming to him.. This chapter is dark stuff ..but Ade meeting such a grisly fate ..he deserved better ..We hardly knew you mate!. I cannot believe am saying this but felt a little for Isendar vargan in this chapter ..All that plotting and scheming only to end up strussed up like a puppet ...sucks
  14. The chickens come home to roost in this chapter... Arthur is learning that hard way that grace is not infinite . Sophia....she is one character I feel deserves all that is coming her way . Ambition is alright....but having too much of it is detrimental to society as she is made to learn the hard way ..
  15. Blimey!..the Lord of emotional chaos is back..you were missed @CasualWanderer82 That being said Sprite is scary as hell...He is yet another one of those scary yet cannot do without characters .. Thank you!
  16. Seraph28

    Chapter 8

    All is well that ends well...the lads did finally communicate as I had hoping they would . It was such a whimsical read . I thoroughly enjoyed the angst ..thank you!
  17. Seraph28

    Chapter 23

    There is some calm for a while ...in Lilan sui's universe that means that calm will not hold for much longer... That being said...the scenes with the sisters was so heart warming..
  18. Seraph28

    Chapter 24

    So basically all these lads were children of destiny. Am starting to think Zal was wrong to 'dismiss' them.. All the five lads seem to somehow be linked to the Red comet . That being said this chapter reminded me of something I once read , sometimes we find ourselves on journeys we never intended and yet are meant to be on. Thank you!
  19. Seraph28

    Chapter 6

    Now this is turning into a comedy of errors..these lads are just too hot headed ..eh
  20. Sophia...is seriously demented....now Artie...has really gone and lost it...that old geezer is such a hot mess at the moment
  21. Seraph28

    Chapter 5

    Good...finally we can have some sort of communication going on...Some much can be achieved if only people really talk to each other ..
  22. Seraph28

    Chapter 4

    What is that expression...oh yeah. confession is the balm of the soul. ..Now if only he could say it aloud
  23. Seraph28

    A-Noir

    We should come up with a name for the sleuthing duo of Lawrence and Ali..hehe..
  24. Seraph28

    Chapter 23

    Whoa...my favourite mismatched couple ...it's been a while since we met Danae and Darren
  25. Seraph28

    Chapter 23

    Finally...my favourite dwarf Plink is free..she can go wreck her brand of mayhem in Dimalos .. Franz can be a twat sometimes ..and no where is it more evident than in this chapter Now the arcs seem to be headed to convergence .All parties ,at least the ones that matter, now know seem to be on the same trajectory .
×
×
  • Create New...