Every change resubmits to the queue. Also, there is no response time guaranteed, all administration are volunteers and will getto it when they can. Have some patience.
Small town mentality can explain they don't like diversity. However, nothing can explain to me, except for self defense, laying hands on other people. Violent people are dangerous psychopaths. Lucas needs therapy and/or medication.
I did not know how to react to that post. It is a homage to our master of teenage angst, @Ronyx, at the same time, it is so awful Neil is being forced down that route.
Excellent chapter, thank you. Very good descriptions and interactions. Feels like being there. I am surprised none of the others share, if not the hate, at least the sentiment.
4 hours ago, peter rietbergen said: Do adult, gay American men really call each other "babe"? On this side of the ocean, it isn't a term of endearment, but felt to be both sexist and belittling...Cultural differences, I suppose... I really dislike it too.
This is the fascinating and captivating tale of sixteen-year old Mateo who has to spend the summer on the farm of his mother's cousin, mother of Jericho. Both boys are in for a hot summer.
Never before have the American South and life on a farm be so tangible for me. All characters have a distinct and memorable personality. It is not only the romance between the two boys, but also the whole world around that will want you to read more. I binge read it as far as my time allowed.
Just as a side note, the Epilogue and the first chapters seem to have nothing to do with each other, but the relationship will become clear later.
Yes, my thoughts, too. He should have gone for that.
I wonder a bit what Mickey expects complaining about the law firms. When he started studying corporate law, he should have known what to expect afterwards.
Honestly, this is really captivating. I feel like in the time and place. I am a nearly-fifty European, I hav no connection to either place nor time. So, I am really fascinated.