Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Nice one, Steve! Don't know what to say... except, Good Morning, Everybody! Ieshwar
  2. Hope he doesn't go to Nepal. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15056 Ieshwar (who already started missing CJ and his 'I'm a lurker' )
  3. Well, that there's no 0%!!! I'm surprised by US! Just about 50%? I'm...bummed! Yay for South America. They're quite religious over theer yet higher than I expected! And a bigger YAY for western Europe. I never knew Sweden was so tolerant! Wow! But as it was said on the blog, the newer generation are much more intelligent and hence, more accepting. Good, isn't it? Ieshwar
  4. Talking of dreams I just remebered that the other day, I was reading the anthologies entries. I dreamed(t?) about Bardeara's It's time to Go! In the dream also I was reading it and I was sad! Amd when dreaming about Dom's character when I'm reading his stories has become kinda normal! Ieshwar
  5. CJ is such a postwhore! He's going to be angry if we can't post as usual. Well, I will light a bonfire (The one in Dom's forum isn't working). I hope this one does! :fire: :fire: :fire: Ieshwar
  6. I prefer this one! Well, Francois is in Europe and must know lots of peopel there... Ieshwar
  7. CJ, if I detect even the smell of a cliffhhanger in these upcoming chapters, you better not return... Ieshwar
  8. Thanks. I just say what I want to say and try to be a little bit nice. Btw, Kev, thanks for Amsterdam. Brussels was feeling quite lonely. Ieshwar
  9. Now, I don't think I'm a Seer. I just realised that I got a gaydar! One which works only in HarryPotter land! If ever you get lost in Hogwarts and want a nice bf, call me! Ieshwar
  10. You're right!
  11. I think you should drop the 'The'. Just my opinion. It sounds more informal without 'The'. Ieshwar
  12. Well, everyone knows that the most refined and intelligent persons are gay! We are the chosen ones. (how come Harry slipped to the other side?) Ieshwar
  13. Too cool! I have read this a few hours ago on my mob. Started talking and laughing to myself with full of exclamations. My dad thought I gone mad!
  14. I was damn right!!!!!!!! Yes, look into the black-highlighted area and behold what Ieshwar, the Seer had predicted!!! Just after the first read! **does his winning dance** I was the first to find this! :D Ieshwar
  15. Have a nice trip! Enjoy yourself! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. 3000th POST!!! Congrats, Kevin! You're one of the persons who make me feel at home at GA! You're an icon! Your posts are insightful and so sweet. Always making me smile! Thanks for these 3000 posts! But I want another 30 000 posts (Yes, I meant 30 000 posts!) Take care, Ieshwar
  17. But you post more than me! I'm just an innocent agoraphobic Mauritian gay! Ieshwar
  18. Thanks guys! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. I ddin't knew that part in Kamasutra. And hindus are not all non-violent. If you look in our Holy books- Ramayana and Mahabharata, there're lots of wars and bloodshed. Btw, I'm a Hindu. And I remember that Oprah had invited Josh Aterovis and his partner for a show on family. You must know Josh Aterovis, the great gay writer and painter! Ieshwar
  20. Shop till you drop...I got it! Kevin will be making a special appearance! As for Changing of Guard, the title reminded me of Gunter...Perhaps, he will be so fed up of those gay shopping that he resigns and they get a new Guard....CHARITY! Yep, she's very charitable... Ieshwar
  21. Happy Birthday, Anna! Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  22. Happy Birthday, Tony! Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  23. Hi Kevin! I was shocked when you said that great guys are off the 'market'. You are AWESOME and free!!! *wriggles eyebrows* If I was in Houston, I would have jumped on you. But the fact that you would have run away, that's a different story! :D Don't worry Kevin! I'm SURE, damn SURE that there's somone very lucky who's waiting out there. Special as you are, it's going to take a great time looking for a guy as special as you. (Is it even possible?) Take care, Ieshwar
  24. That's why in LTMP, CJ is trying to make a BBQ out of Australia! Better not cross him! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...