Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. CJ, you just confessed that you use cliffhangers!
  2. I love Brandon, CJ! It's a very close call between Chase and Brandon! But the drummer gets it! CJ, have you voted? You voted Jon? Ieshwar
  3. Happy 1000th post, BK! But as Francois said, numbers don't count as much. It's just an excuse for celebrating your friendly attitude, to tell us what's happening in India and other places with great articles and your nice stories. Btw, you have also commented on some o my stories! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Well, for me it's Chase! I really liked the brothers before. But after the few chpaters... Let's just say that outing their brother, ruining a party and having threesome isn't my thing! But Chase is soo Wow! He's great. Brandon is good too! I like him a lot too! Ieshwar
  5. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy, luck and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Happy Birthday, Dom! Hope that on your birthday, you gift us 24 chapters of ITFB and WY!!! take care, Ieshwar
  7. For some very obvious reasons, I'm feeling very angry!!!!! I want more!!! The next chapter is going to be really funny and tense with antics of our poor Brandon! If I had been in his place, I would have told Chase. And this woould have been great for his two brothers! Did you realise that he's going to cheat Chase? My poor chase... You're dead, CJ! You better not come in Mauritius! I'm have you sacrificed at the altar to keep Chase happy!!! I mean it! Angry Ieshwar
  8. OMG!!! We have a gay Prince in India!!! Wow, I would have never thought to say this in 2007!!! This did made me smile! Thanks! Ieshwar
  9. We got sun all round the year here and it's definitely not dark, unlike your goatpen! CJ, you must thank me I managed to prove your post-whorism! It's ok, Bondwriter! CJ is very manipulative! Hey, Tuesday 2d! Cool, new chap of LTMP! Ieshwar
  10. Excuse, Goats and their friends! First of all, Francois, you listed 'I'm a Caprican' twice! And I never post! I'm made to post. Just like now! Should CJ adjust his forum Graeme-3 C James-3 Bob D.- 2 Room for one more- C James-6 Kevin-4 Graeme-4 Is CJ a lurker? C James-13 Wildone-4 Graeme-3 Congratulations EMoe CJames-2 Talonrider-1 Frenchcanadian-1 To ensure a chapter of LTMP... C James-9 Graeme-8 Wildone-4 Okay, which one of you did this C James-4 Benji-3 Krista-2 Naming the club Graeme 11 Bondwriter 9 Bob D. 8 C James 8 There're lots more but I'll stop here! Have you noticed that CJ appearred in all of them? And it's no story discussion Ieshwar, who's being blamed!
  11. 934*5= 4670. Sorry, you have more than 5 times! From 400 to 4000- postaholic (?) From 4000 onwards- POSTWHORE!!! Ieshwar P.S I had said almost 950, not 950!
  12. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that the Canadians do a speech here! (thanking me of course, ) Ieshwar
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WRATHOFMAGNETO Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY! Well, you're no longer a teen now! Wish you loads of luck, love and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. In fact, I didn't know where to post the story, here or the writing prompt. But I decided the latter for a more 'formal' look! Here is my contribution. It's a message to C James from his readers who being victim of his cliffhangers. Whitie staggered around in the road, road where he used to saunter around when he was just a small kidd. Yeah, those days
  16. Certified by me!!!! Unlike you, I'm not in denial. I have barely 950 posts. But you...4705!!!! 5 times more than me! And I also certify that CJ is a post-whore! Ieshwar
  17. I was browsing earlier in Flickr and I fell on some great paintings. I
  18. Wait...how come an echidna drives a car? A typing goay was ok, bt a driving echidna? And trying to sensitize echidnas about driving well! Ieshwar
  19. I signed! I'm no# 996! Hope that it works! *cross fingers* Ieshwar
  20. Ieshwar

    Things come in 3's

    Oh My! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. Ieshwar

    I stink!

    Yes, it's high time! The skunk must have suffered from your evil cliffhangers too. And he decided to give you a dose of his medicine! haha! Read this to understand what's going in the whole world (read mine!) http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15384 Take care, Ieshwar
  22. Yep, I was thinking about this phrase itself!
  23. Welcome, Rainy day!!!! I would love to read a few of your writing! And I'm sure that you'll fit in here cosily! Have a round and start posting your questions and answers. We got many guys like you here. Even I come from a conservative family. I'm only out to my best friend. And I'm 18. Wow, we're quite same! Take care, Ieshwar
  24. I think the word that Zorro and the Indian are gay will be out! Whe something hits the an, it spreads out in the whole direction (tried it!). So? But of course, knowing CJ, it might be one of the guys just hitting a fan (one which trns and give wind) in anger! Ieshwar
  25. Things I would have loved to add: 1. waking up and seeing a good morning wish (on your mobile). You're imprtant enough for someone who remembers you in the morning and wish the best for you. It can be a friend, a parent, a bf, a gf... 2. Smiling when you see your friend. You start joking around, feeling childish and innocent. Gone are the moments of worries. Just have fun! 3. Listening to sweet and super-romantic songs and dremaing that someday someone will sing this song for you. His voice might not be the best but for you, it would be heaven. 4. Coming on the net and meeting people far away but niceenough to ask you if everything's okay! Nice poll but everyone's meaning would be different, I believe! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...