Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Oh, I lit crackers! :fire: Some remained though! All the sweets are over and I think I'm the one who ate over half of them! Ieshwar
  2. Hey, I don't use msn too. yay for yahoo! Yahoo recognises that C James is The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers Ieshwar
  3. I think we have seen worst on FTL but the romantc in me was about to kidnap the cutest goat I found and make CJ make the two doves kiss as soon as possible! Yep, I got loads of self-control.
  4. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of love, luck and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Happy Birthday, Sharon! Wish you loads of love, luck and success! Have fun1 Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Here's my contribution! Ieshwar
  7. Is this when you wish that children never grow above 10-11? Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday, Kojaky! Wish you loads of love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. If you spot CJ, convey him my hello and try to give him a few papers to chew! Ieshwar
  10. We were not supposed to say that, Tob! Well, in my defense, I would say I wasn't the one who was spying when you were taking bubble baths! Ieshwar
  11. we shouldn't break the thread. But if we do, I suppose it will become less per chap. Because, it didn't had so much silliness! Ieshwar
  12. I looked at the Tiger's eye too. Nice but according to my taste. Ieshwar
  13. Ieshwar

    FAIL

    Oh, I thought of doing lots of moral but finally decided otherwise. Sending you a few jokes to cheer you up! Sorry, didn't find any joke on emo! Got any? Ieshwar
  14. Very bad, CJ! Very Bad! You're neglecting your forum! Ieshwar
  15. Hiya! Are we not suppose to post a lot here? Ieshwar
  16. If you're feeling a bit low, don't hesitate! Go shopping and to your hair dresser! Ieshwar
  17. I know me may come back for mo', so I'll borrow Graeme's phrse and say: "Thank you for the update and saying Hello!" Ieshwar
  18. New day, new post! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. CJ, you're here! Wow, my Diwali is blessed! I Bow to thee/thou, my Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers! Ieshwar
  20. Happy Diwali! Just like the lights of the lamps chases away the darkness of this 'moonless' night, I pray that Diwali repels all negativity from your life! Ieshwar P.S It is a public holiday in Mauritius!
  21. Be here and not post? Wow, either he's very determined or very very sane! Why Francois? The sound of music...? Ieshwar
  22. Hi everyone! When do you think CJ will be logging in? Ieshwar
  23. Good morning! New day, new post! Ieshwar (who has no idea who Julie Andrews is!)
  24. Second death news in one week! My sincere condolences to his family. May he Rest in Peace! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...